Kathyan's Ideas and Cravings (F/Fu/M x any)

Started by Kathyan, November 17, 2018, 03:49:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kathyan

Hello This is Kathyan here. ;)

Kath or Kat is fine, and yes it took me quite a while to put up this thread together since I'm used to look at other's request threads and find ideas and interests that are close to mine. It's time I share my ideas though.

There will be a good mix between completely original ideas and some inspired by others, system and freeform, fantasy and modern, so I hope there is something you like. ^^

A little a about me
~ I'm a latina in her mid-thirties
~ I'm fine with making friends here, I'm even fine with some slight flirting, just do not get weird on it.
~ I am not a native english speak so I can sometimes make grammar or syntax mistakes but it not often so those whom I have written with might have not even noticed this. I also have slight dyslexia but again it is not something that comes up often still I thought I'd mention it. In the same way I am not a grammar nazi so as long as it's understandable things are fine with me.
~ I tend to write between 2-5 paragraphs, usually matching my partners length. No one liners and no pages of text either.
~ I'm a switch so I play both sub and dom, I love role reversal so can play a mix of both as well.
~ Also I play female, futanari, transfemale and male characters but I prefer some gender to another depending on the idea. My Ons and Offs can also vary depending on the character and the story.

Lately Craving:
Playing a futa submissive to a female
Role reversal, playing a domme in a submissive situation
Size play, with me playing the bigger
Humiliation
Large insertions
Bondage
Erotica: sexy descriptions in non sexual situations

Currently not available for RP

Kathyan

As you command
M/Fu/TF x F
Setting: high school/fantasy
Theme: topping from below
Inferior in everyway, my character would be submissive, shy and subordinated to yours in every way. Always behind to help organize her schedule, carrying her stuff, doing her errands and more. Not exactly a pariah but a pet would be a more precise description. While attractive no one would be paying much attention to someone of such a low standing, except she did. She who, on the other hand, is on top of the pyramid and the center of everyone's attention. Why? There would be something else she wanted to use her pet for, sexual gratification. She would start by asking spicy questions, then making advances and eventually she'd command her servant to become her sex slave although the catch is that despite how dominant she is she wants to be roughly owned and badly humiliated in the most deprived ways. Bondage, exhibitionism, cuckolding, objetification are only of the some fetishes to be included.

Depending on the setting pairings could be nerd/popular girl, (halforc) guard/(elf) princess, acolite/"goddess" queen, fan/super heroine,...
http://media.gettyimages.com/videos/nerd-walking-with-two-cheerleaders-video-idrbrp02056?s=640x640
https://live.staticflickr.com/5516/10150470733_85eba57a60_b.jpg
https://incase.buttsmithy.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/2-2.jpg

Masoquistic domme
F/Fu/TF x Any
Setting: fantasy/superhero
role reversal
Fierce and strong she is feared by men and women. No human, beast nor fiend has ever been able to put up a worthy challenge for her, yet she is always looking for one. Aggressive and dominant, she wont hesitate provoking anyone as she takes takes great pleasure in humiliating others. But she's got a little dark secret of her own... The more dominant she behaves the more she craves to be owned badly and roughly. She'd got a reputation to keep so she has to hide this secret of hers. A few could loyally keep the secret and do it in privacy but most would have to be intimidated when no else is watching while her enemies would probably ignore she lets them take advantage of her on purpose.

A few examples for this include a princess (whose power could be more political than physical) and her guard knight, the affairs of a traveling sorceress, a heroine that temporarily allows herself to captured, or an amazon defeating her enemies by snu-snu.

I never thought you could be so depraved... Tell me more
F x M
Setting: modern
age play, sexual training
She is a very professional highschool tutor/counselor/therapist with a good reputation, he is a troublemaker teen tudent. The plot involves her wanting to help straighten him up and she would try her best but as he shares all the dark dirty things he likes doing she becomes intrigued and curious to know more. Slowly she'll find herself getting turned on, something he'll notice and take advantage of. Reluctabtly at first but quite willing after a while, she'll find herself agreeing, although blackmail is a possibility as well, to let him do whatever he wants to her and to be trained her into becoming his sex pet.
She could have a naive personality and be easy to manipulate or, on the contrary, be quite experienced and smart. If the latter her sex experience would be mostly vanilla but she would have no shame in mentioning her own past affairs to give him confidence to open himself and share his cravings.

Chastise her from behind
F x M/Fu
fantasy
two way corruption, bondage, anal
What could be more delightful for a succubus than corrupting a symbol of purity such as a paladin. Things don't go as planned though and she finds herself defeated and captured. Taken back to a monastery to be prepared for a banisment ritual the succubus finds herself being bound and subject to exhibition as a way to show the holy power of the monastery ot believers. Dominated and humiliated now the succubus does not give up yet. Knowing that her sex will not be touched because of the fear of being corrupted the succubus thinks of tempting the paladin with her ass pretending it to be her weak spot. The succubus will now receive all kind of anal teasing but she will use this to her advantage. Will she be able to win this game before she is proved that indeed her ass is her weak spot?
Could also involve side characters, acolytes, nuns, parishioners, that would be controlled by you to further molest/humiliate the succubus as a way to show the holy power of the monastery. These could also be controlled by me as they be quickly corrupted by the succubus and be used to seduce and further corrupt the paladin.

Jojo's Bizarre Bawdy Adventure
F/Fu x any
modern fantasy
bizarre, multiple characters
The Speedwagon Foundation had secured the Stone Masks that were recovered from the Pilar Men for quite a long time and they had kept them in isolated facilities at first for investigation for years and while it was well known what the regular masks would do to a human no studies of any kind would reveal nothing about any effects would the Mask now modified with the Red stone of Aja have on a human. It appeared that it would had lost its ability to affect human and so it was decided that as an archaeological relic it would be just be displayed on a museum while the other masks remained well guarded.

It came as shocking news then and when everyone least expected, the announcement that the modified Stone Mask had been stolen, what was even worse was that there were no trace of who could have achieved such a feat. After several days of research and all kind of investigation the analysts of the Speedwagon Foundation speculated that this had to be the work of a Stand. But even considering this possibility there was no trace having been left behind so the Foundation had to go through all their files to find someone who could help them. They soon found her and right away contacted the only person who could help, Jojo!

Josie Jonhson, a mature woman who had been abandoned in an orphanage as a baby and whose bloodline could be traced back to Joseph Joestar had grown up to became a Private Investigator with a special power only know to a few, a Stand.
Cast

1. Anne Montagne
Librarian
Shy and submissive she was one of the earliest victims on town as she was soon spotted by the crazy Ramone and enslaved by her master. Anne does not consider herself loyal to him but as he forced her and constantly reassures her to obey she is so afraid that will always behave. She helps him with bookkeeping his criminal enterprise and together with Trish helps keeping any investigation off the trails.

Stand Name: "Blurred"
Power: Anne's own shadow, as a shadow it has no strength or combat abilities but allows its user (and anything inside of her) to become invisible albeit noting else not even her clothes so to take full advantage of this she has to take her clothes off. Has the potential to affect other people at some point. There is always some connection between stand and user so touching Anne's shadow is just as touching her body.

2. May Lavigne
Cheerleader
Just a local freshman girl who was unfortunate enough to catch the villain's eye at a football game. She gets kidnapped with the whole squad of cheerleaders but coincidence allows Josie to rescue them. May receives a stand during the rescue though so she is fated to be further involved.

Stand Name: Stilleto
Power: A humanoid stand who depends on her fencing sword to attack, she has great speed and precision and can become faster by removing her clothes at the cost of precision.

3. Trish Jagger
Police woman
An authority abusing police office with rightful thoughts that was one the first victims, after she was kidnapped and abused though she was broken and corrupted. She enjoyed the power of being given a stand but also still grew resentful so while she behaves now it is because she knows she doesn't have a chance against the man that granted her this power, not on her own at least.

Stand: Guns 'n roses
Power: A tiny stand with a weak arm cannon who can possess firearms to increase her power. Despite its technological aspect her abilities are vegetal and it can secrete slippery or sticky sap, make entangling vines grow or shot intoxicating thorns and can grant this ability to the object she is possessing as long as she stays within it. Can also possess other small objects but doing does not grant a power increase.

4. "Pink"
Gang girl
She wasn't kidnapped by the villain and instead she received her stand thanks to Trish who was looking for an ally whom she could use to climb over her master but Pink didn't take good the fact of being stabbed with an arrow while being handcuffed and escaped with the help of her stand. She now has the idea that she must defeat all other stand users so they don't mess up with her ever again and includes Josie although circumstances would change and she will eventually join her.

Stand Name: Motorhead
Power: A bike that can be seen by nonstand users but which can also shapeshift not only into other bike models but also into the most weird designs, furthermore it can also transform into an armored suit and has the potential to move on it own.

5. Ramone Hills
Crazed girl with a doll
With Sadomasochistic tendencies she has a deranged way of looking at the world so it was easy to remake her after "He" first 'broke' her. She not only is completely obedient to him but in love as well. She is extremely obedient but equally jealous and while will be 'friendly' to anyone he says to play nice with she'll be quite sadistic to anyone she is allowed to 'play' with.

Stand Name: Rubbersoul
Power: An autonomous doll that can summon tentacles out of her body to  envelop others in latex and immobilize them in order to use them as her own dolls, strong subjects may only be hindered.

6. Josie Johnson
Detective
A Private investigator that is currently in the case of a missing Stone Mask that was stolen from a museum, using her stand she is able to gather a few clues about the thief and it all points to a little town where a few girls have been disappearing lately only to reappear a few days later. She rushes to this town feeling a certain need not only to solve the case she was hired for but also the local mystery of the disappearing girls.

Stand Name: Pussycat
Power: Physically weak but can go inside of electronic devices and manipulate them, in this way it can also travel large distances and can also project the user into computers and videos. It has incredible well developed senses and as such can also augment the senses of her user.

Taking her place
F x any
fantasy
training, manipulation
It has not been made public yet but the captain of the city guard is missing and an investigator (MC) has been hired to find out what happened. She is not the best investigator there is, in fact she is not too good either but that matter little as she was chosen because of her resemblance with missing female captain. The investigator has to replace the captain while she finds out what happened to her while having to behave as the captain so the citizens don't suspect a thing but what she doesn't know is that the ones who hired her actually belong to the guild that kidnapped the captain in first place. She will progressively be fooled into performing all kind of sexual acts as she is told that's what the captain did.
A few ideas are that members of the guild would present themselves as bondage lovers of the captain, captured thieves will sexually bribe her to be set free as they supposedly always did. She could also be asked to visit sex items stores to test the latest products, to offer sexual incentives to the guards as she trains them and to allow being secretly groped in the market or the tavern. Even her hirer might abuse from her while offering to console her and she would eventually start feeling like a slut as she receives her payment for being constantly fucked.

Is that a relic in your pants?
Fu x F
fantasy/superhero
sneaky sex
Rogue sneaks into a warehouse after finding out that there are some relics soon to be auctioned on the black market. Trying to taker everything with her she soon feels a burning heat within her. Her libido quickly heightens beyond control and to her suprise a massive cock grows between her legs compelling her to find someone to fuck/rape. Her knees tremble and everything she was carrying falls to the floor causing a lot of noise and leaving her no other choice but to flee full of confusion. The auction takes place and all the relics are sold to different shady people. Clueless about which of the ancient relics caused her this she must track each of them as she struggles against her sexual urge. Furthermore she will also have to find someone to help her investigate what kind of ancient magic could have caused this.
Btw I meant rogue as in a thief not x-men's Rogue although the latter could also be done, or with any other superheroine instead.

Kathyan

• Dual personality heroine. One is a shy and submissive (common) girl who wants a peaceful life while the other is a sexually aggressive and dominant adventurer who takes dangerous missions. She could even undergo though slight physical changes.
    I have an idea for a half-elf vigilante who does missions for the drow but can come up with a different character as well.

• A narcissist spellcaster. she finds a vein of gold and plans to mint coins bearing her face. Being able to use spells that bear her face as focus she'll aim to dominate a nearby city with spells, economics and blackmail. First she'll get some miners, then she'll meet the local nobles/ruler.
    I based this idea on a PF mesmerist(projectionist) but could be adapted to other type of spellcaster.

• Gambler girl. She likes to get into high stakes bets to get what she wants and will even risk herself on sexual bets. What most people don't know though is that she is not just lucky but has the power to meddle with chances and probabilities and change them in her favor.
    Inspired by Fengshui gambler and d&d 5e diviner/wild sorcerer

• Laberynth of lust. Not so well thought but that doesn't mean less interest. Basically a dungeon filled with monsters and traps that seek to rape the female adventurer rather than killing her.
    Any system really, fantasy, modern, scifi, horror.

• Infiltration. A spy has infiltrate on an enemy base or city but as she does so she must deceive foes and friends alike. Any former friends she finds she will have to rape/sex torture while at the same time she will have to seduce her enemies in order to be able to continue investigating.
    Again any system but my preference goes to fantasy or superhero

• Futa grappler. Futanari heroine arrives to a place where the local sport is sex wrestling and after participating she likes it so much that she begins to use it to defeat every foe she meets.
    Any system where a wrestler type could be built.

• Masochistic angel. She is a guardian angel but takes guilty pleasure on being punished so while she could heal others she prefers to puts herself between danger and her protegees on purpose and then heal herself. She can also transfer conditions to herself.
    Thought with a PF aasimar paladin in mind.

• Damage resistance. Given the high damage resistance a heroine/monstergirl has, her enemies aim to defeat her in sexy ways.

• Wild Magic. Whether a naive wild magician/sorceress meets the world with her chaotic magic or a caster that has to find a cure to a curse that causes her magic to not be under her control.
    Inspired by d&d 2e wild magic table. It is a table with 100 different results, some of them changed so they are more compromising rather than dangerous.

• Sexual spell components. Maybe the whole world is affected or maybe is just this adventurer, the thing is that spells to be cast by her have their components adjusted: verbal components require her to perform oral sex instead, somatic components require a handjob/fingerob, material components require her to be creampied and expensive material components require her to be cummed inside.

Kathyan

• Naive noble girl escapes home to become adventurer.

• Female paladin/Jedi is followed by foes and must go unnoticed, she gets help from a merchant who constantly puts her in compromising situations that she has to endure.

• Sexy pokemon battles.

• Sexy yugioh battles (or any trading card game).

• Sexy wrestling. Modern, Fantasy; Ring, gladiatorial arena,...

• Haunted house: adventurer/investigator/priest/detective must clean haunted/goblin/imp infested house, at daylight they disappear.

• Magical school, monster school, heroines at school. Focused on mind control and concoctions.

• Paladin/Jedi/Superheroine is being subject to mind control/suggestions/illusions/sleepwalking. Bimbofication/slave training? As time passes her methods of investigation get more sexual.

• Villain finds about heroine weakness/secret identity and takes the chance to molest her without any need to capture her.

• Game/bounty huntress falls in her own traps whether because of clumsiness, because of sabotage or anything else.

• Practical jokes war. Modern, Fantasy; 1vs1, guild vs guild.

• Rookie superhero/adventurer/ninja  regular training turns sexy.

Kathyan

Shadow of the colossus, but with female colossi.
If you haven't played the game it doesn't really matter as we would come up with a different story.

What if the annoying little imps from the castlevania games didn't make your berserk but forced you into fucking whatever was in front of you.
I loved Portrait of Ruin but we can go a different route as well.

My first thought is some sort bondage school but if this evokes a different idea on you we can also discuss it.

I love Wonder Woman and I love Zatanna but in this scenario I'd be looking to play Zatanna.
Also the one on control doesn't have to be Wonder Woman, or even a female.

Kathyan

Reserved for future posts