You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 01, 2020, 02:46:32 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: M seeking F for police duo catching burglar of rich and famous  (Read 386 times)

Offline KorvoTopic starter

M seeking F for police duo catching burglar of rich and famous
« on: November 16, 2018, 10:26:07 AM »
HI everyone,

I am looking for a female to work out a story about a detective duo that have been ordered to catch a cat burglar that robs from the rich and famous. No, not a Robin Hood, just a shameless criminal that is smart enough to get around sophisticated alarm systems to take what the rich and mighty hold sacred.
Both main characters are the detectives, spending a lot of time together, having a thing on the side that isn’t too serious. Exclusive and luxurious places are a given when searching for the culprit. Think penthouses, 5 star hotels, luxurious yachts, expensive cars and beautiful people.
Set in a busy metropolis, characters almost cliché and a little over the top. Characters traits can be discussed before starting the story. I love to develop the story and plot together and I do like to weave in smut. So if you are in to that, send me a PM.

If you find the idea interesting, send me a pm and we can discuss details