You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 17, 2018, 08:15:39 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Looking for a Walking Dead / Post-Apocalyptic Survival game  (Read 115 times)

Offline RemielTopic starter

Looking for a Walking Dead / Post-Apocalyptic Survival game
« on: November 16, 2018, 09:08:34 AM »
Since I'm already running one, I'd like to be a player in someone else's game.  What I'm looking for, primarily, is a small, mixed group of roughly equal genders of all different stripes and backgrounds, who are forced to depend on each other for survival.  To this end, I think the Walking Dead universe would be a good setting for this, but I'm not beholden to that.  It could be something more along the lines of a post-nuclear apocalypse like Fallout, or, hell, even a stranded-on-a-desert-island setting like Lost.

What we're up against isn't important so much as the intra-group social dynamics--how do we function as a group when our very survival is at stake?

If necessary, I'd be willing to co-GM with a dedicated and enthusiastic partner, but I don't want to take on another group on my own.

Online Tilt

Re: Looking for a Walking Dead / Post-Apocalyptic Survival game
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2018, 04:13:58 PM »
I'd be interested in joining, but I've never DMed. Or played in a roleplay that required a DM.

Usually I play one on one and if there's a group, everyone does their own thing with just some collaboration.

Online Chanticleer

Re: Looking for a Walking Dead / Post-Apocalyptic Survival game
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2018, 11:42:03 AM »
I'd be more interested in participating in a Fallout-themed version of this than a Walking Dead one. There are zombie-ish critters in Fallout, but there are zombies and only zombies in WD. It feels a bit more limited to me thereby.