Hey all! I'm looking for a fairy tale modern day twist...

Started by IxStarfallxI, November 13, 2018, 08:34:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

IxStarfallxI

Ok so I had a few ideas brewing in my head for a while now and am going to give a try to jot some of it down to see if anyone may be interested in writing one of these with me. There are two of the fairytales I'm very interested in so have basic ideas for these three. I am open to others as well though so if you have one you like more then others or one not listed here please PM me and lets discuss ideas?

So first Red Riding Hood.:

Ariel Langston ( Or Red ) as she's nicknamed because of course she has natural red hair and its just sort of the cliche thing she grew up with. Anyway she's celebrating her birthday with her parents and perhaps siblings if she has them (This is open to discussion!) when suddenly a crash is heard from upstairs. Before anyone can move to invsitgate more glass is broken across the house and suddenly the home is invaded by otherworldly creatures, either vampries or werewolves being the top two but again this is open to discussion. However even as her parents and family are murdered she's saved at the last moment by somoene who gets her away from the madness. In the days following she learns that a wear is brewing between the night breeds and her family is caught in the middle of it. Well now she as the last living memeber of her bloodline - the last surviving memeber of the Van Helsing line of hunters. The night breeds want her for her blood but the man or woman who rescued her wants her for the resistance to help fight the rising darkness.

Alice in Wonderland:

Allison Liddell has always grown up loving the fables and tales she'd read all her life but her favorite was always Alice in Wonderland. So when one day she suddenly finds herself falling through a rip in space and time, a portal or down the rabbit hole if you will imagine her dismay and shock when she wakes to find herself in the world she'd read about most of her life. Only it's not quite the fun fairytale world she always dreamed. Instead it's a land ravaged by civil war, locked in bloody battle between waring factions wanting to lay claim to the Throne of Hearts. Only when she enters this world does she discover that she is actually decended from the first Alice. The savior of Wonderland and first unified queen of Suits. Now she finds herself caught between the factions and has to try to find a way back home, or decide if she wants to step in and try to bring peace back to what was once a wonderful and joyious world.

I also am working on ideas for a Wizard of Oz adventure and other tales. Again these are just rough ideas and thoughts so if you'd like to discuss and work anything out please PM me. :) Thanks for reading!

All time favorite dirty lines from Star Wars.
"You came in that thing?! You're braver then I thought!"
"But Luke! At that speed will you be able to pull out in time?!"
"Engage those Star Destroyers and let's start probing that shield!" ( because who doesn't love a good probing? ;) )

ONs and OFFs
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=239114.0

Hellboy632789