You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 16, 2018, 07:27:41 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Military Brother for Sister  (Read 158 times)

Offline VelvetSatinTopic starter

Military Brother for Sister
« on: November 13, 2018, 07:03:45 PM »
I am looking to do a modern tale of incest between an older brother and younger sister. I don't want anything cliche' and would prefer to develop a deep plot of intrigue and intensity that would include the following elements: Domination/submission, possessiveness/obsession, hurt/anger and psychological games. My character is in her last year of school and she's very sheltered. She's an introvert who only has a few select friends. Her brother (your character) is older by a few years and has been a Marine in the Military for just over a year. He's very bold, aggressive and confident. The siblings have always been close and she relies upon him for many things including security.

I'd like to develop a plot that isn't typical where they play around under the parents eyes. Perhaps things happen, terrible things in the community that he has to come back from active duty. There could be an attack on citizens or maybe the power has gone out nationwide and they have to survive up in the woods on a remote piece of land. Whatever we decide upon it could wreck with him giving him flashbacks of things he has seen in the Military. His darker traits come forth and his sister must deal with them. Of course before the chaos happens we could have more mundane things between the siblings and work our way into more tragedy.

This would be an ongoing work in progress. I'd like very long, detailed posts with a slow burning storyline. I am looking for somebody who can post at least once a week.

If interested, send me a PM and we can work on further details and develop a plot together.