Wrong turn at the garden... [MUL] (female wanted)

Started by nobleXknight, February 04, 2009, 07:18:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nobleXknight

Greetings!  I've had a yearning to play with Poison Ivy (the DC universe villainess) for a while now.  While I prefer to play the hero, outside of that requirement things become a bit hazier.  I'm open to any ideas if you've had a hankering to play Pamela and her plants, so shoot me a message if you have a general interest outside of the scenario listed below.

So, Poison Ivy's had her run ins with plenty of DC superheroes.  I figured a slightly more exciting idea would be to have her accidentally transport to the Marvel universe.  New York, Central Park to be exact.  Scared and confused, she quickly erects her own botanical citadel in the middle of the park, taking any civilains as slaves/hostages.  If you know the Marvel U., you know New York is home to a wide assortment of heroes.  I'd be happy to play any number of them (although I'd lean more towards Spider-Man, the Avengers, or the X-Men), or other players could join along, if there's enough interest.  The heroes would work their way through the park, trying to find the unknown source of all the trouble.

Thanks for taking the time to read, let me know if you have questions, concerns, interests, etc.!