You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

March 07, 2021, 02:30:15 am

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Plots and more [MxF or FxF]  (Read 451 times)

Offline NytengaleTopic starter

Plots and more [MxF or FxF]
« on: November 11, 2018, 08:32:55 pm »
Greetings and welcome to my interest thread!

Before getting to the good bits I would like to lay out some of my expectations for you and some things that you can expect from me.

• I typically write 3-5 paragraphs per post and would like you to be able to do the same. If you write more that's awesome and with more info given I can usually write more as well. Just know that it's not a requirement.
  • I vastly prefer story over smut. I like to keep it around 70% story vs 30% smut. This is negotiable with some plot lines. I just as that we discuss it first before making much of a transition.
  • I'm online every day. Though I cannot always post every day. I would say that you can count on me posting about every other day. I would appreciate at least 2-3 responses from my partner a week. Again, this is negotiable just please talk to me first. :)
  • I have my O/O list set up so please take a look at that.
  • Normally I play MxF pairings. I will play FxF if desired. I'm not into MxM roles however.

Alright, now that's out of the way lets get to the part you came here for! Plots! Most of these plots I will play the male or female roles. If I do have a preference for one way or the other it will be notated in the beginning of the plot idea.

• Desired role: female 'slave' character
    The first idea I had is more based around the character I wish to play. Originally created for a space odyssey, in a world like that of the show Fire Fly, this character was sold into slavery at a very young age to a crime lord that ruled over smuggling rings and various other dealings. Being a person of some prestige within this community it becomes very precarious who you trust with information or how you convey such messages. Buying a young girl from the slave markets makes a perfect subject to mold into a loyal and useful vessel.

The crime lord takes this character and performed dozens of operations on them. Embedding small, hair thin fiber optic like cables just beneath the skin in intricate patterns and shapes it gives the individual an exotic appearance. Their body seems to be covered in strange patterned tattoos that have a feint glow to them within a dark room. The perfect entertainment for guests since the character is taught to dance and contort into fantastic positions. Also these cables have another purpose. They store information. Essentially the character becomes a living memory card for the crime lord and since she's just a person it's easy to smuggle the info in and out of places without raising suspicion.

This story can go a number of ways.

She can escape and seek refuge with another character.
    The crime lord can meet his death and she is passed along to his son who may or may not know of what she contains.
    or anything else you or we can come up with.
8-)
  • I've also been craving a RP with a hunter x monster pairing. Be it a vampire hunter and his/her prey. A witch and a hunter. Or even a knight and a dragon (who can take human form). I just really enjoy these types of stories and would love to brainstorm with someone to create a new one.

I don't have a lot at the moment but I will be updating this as more come to mind! I hope to hear from some of you soon. Please send me a PM as I might miss messages that are on here, thank you!