You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

October 28, 2020, 07:04:34 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Picking up an RP that never took off, writing partner never replied.  (Read 543 times)

Offline IrvineTopic starter

I wrote an RP a while ago, my partner never replied and I was left disappointed after writing what I'd consider my largest initial RP post.

Before going further, I'll direct you to the first post which was made here: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=284655.msg14010795#msg14010795

Feel free to read through it, see if you get a sense of the characters involved and whether you're interested in the intro.

Instead of filling you with the details of the previous plan behind this RP, I'm more than happy to start from zero and use that first post as intro and craft it into something that you'd enjoy instead of trying to match the original idea of this RP.

What I can tell you right off the bat is the initial character in the scene is the brother and sister. Most likely these two are gonna be the main character (you'll be picking up the sister in that case) *OR* we could bring another (or more) character(s) for you to play if you want to keep away from incest.

Thank you for reading!