You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 11, 2018, 06:31:21 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Allies by Necessity - (Pathfinder/High Smut/Extreme)  (Read 1247 times)

Offline helvorn

Re: Allies by Necessity - (Pathfinder/High Smut/Extreme)
« Reply #50 on: November 10, 2018, 11:21:22 PM »
...I think you mean Villain?  :o

The Leader isnt going to be getting anyone corrupted, nor would they want to. At leased not as far as i know. o_O

Yes... villain...

Offline PerpetuallyAnnoyedClericTopic starter

« Reply #51 on: November 11, 2018, 12:53:17 AM »
I will close things off Monday I think, just to give those interested a couple more days to get something in.

Offline rikka

« Reply #52 on: November 11, 2018, 04:43:00 AM »
Aww dang it, missed it, this one seemed to have filled up rather quickly. Put me on a waiting list for whenif people plop out. :P

You still can try to apply now. 

Online Roleplay Frog

« Reply #53 on: November 11, 2018, 04:48:54 AM »
Eh, no need to compete with one for already filled spots, I'd feel bad. I rather wait for a holler from the DM, experience tells that sadly there's always an opening or two in these things, plus, being made to pick a role can spur creativity. ^^

Offline VonDoom

« Reply #54 on: November 11, 2018, 04:53:47 AM »
I will close things off Monday I think, just to give those interested a couple more days to get something in.

Have you had a chance to give the Witch class in the Healer role some thought? Might still be able to change things up a bit before the deadline if it won't work, since that was my primary offering.

There's also the Hedge Witch archetype, which is specifically geared towards making the Witch into a more capable healer by giving them a spontaneous healing ability akin to clerics, which I'd likely go for in such an event (assuming archetypes are an option, of course).
« Last Edit: November 11, 2018, 04:56:32 AM by VonDoom »

Online ChaoticSky

« Reply #55 on: November 11, 2018, 08:54:21 AM »
Eh, no need to compete with one for already filled spots, I'd feel bad. I rather wait for a holler from the DM, experience tells that sadly there's always an opening or two in these things, plus, being made to pick a role can spur creativity. ^^
There are 3+ people for every role, adding another one wouldnt really change anything. :P

Also if you dont even try now, i dont think youll end up on a list to fill absences. More likely the GM will go back to the people who actually applied for the game if someone skips off. Rather than someone who didnt apply for the game :P

Jooiinnnn uuuuussssss~

Online Autocad

« Reply #56 on: November 11, 2018, 05:44:59 PM »
The Rogue
Zephyraelle, half-elf rogue

The circumstances surrounding Zephyraelle's birth were complicated even for a half-elf. Her father was a human noble and her mother an elven heroine who once took part in saving the kingdom a few centuries ago. His first wife was a human lady who bore him his heirs, but died in middle age. Then he remarried, this time to her mother, but the couple failed to conceive until he was quite advanced in age. He died of old age shortly after Zephyraelle was born, and her mother, taking the "until death do us part" clause quite literally, left too, leaving the baby Zephyraelle behind to be raised by her half-siblings from her father's first marriage, who by that point were closer to being her aunts and uncles in age.

Growing up Zephyraelle wanted to become a heroine like her legendary mother, but there was a problem: there was no kingdom-scale threat, and most villains had either reformed or be captured. Lacking a villain she chose her own: the corrupt and predatory rich who preyed on the poor. Her relatives were only too happy to support and fund her adventures to get her out of their hair, even going so far as to hire a few mercenaries to be her merry men while she played at being robin hood. The mercenaries played along for the pay and for the chance to get a piece of young tight half-elven ass, and some of them even succeeded. She was a young woman with needs, and especially in the mood after a successful heist.

The Zephyr, as she came to be known, stole from the rich and gave to the poor, and the common folk loved her for it. Sometimes she cooperated with fellow heroines who fought the good fight, other times she clashed with those who were wicked or just too lawful-with-sticks-up-their-butts. The good nobility looked upon her antics with mild amusement as yet another young noble going through a temporary wild phase, while the wicked nobility viewed her as a nuisance, annoying but ultimately unable to change the status quo, and not worth the political fallout of harming a heroine's daughter for.

When the Crown of Hope was stolen, noblemen and commoner alike called upon the Zephyr's aid to save them, for her to cooperate with her allies once more and to reconcile with her former enemies, in the spirit of uniting to retrieve the crown. Some truly believed she could retrieve the crown and save the kingdom, while others more cynically took the chance to rid themselves of her forced philanthropy hopefully once and for all. For her part, it was a dream come true - a threat to the entire kingdom, finally a crisis worthy of a heroine.

The Wildcard
Varyaelle, elf ranger

Once upon a time, a few centuries ago, in fact, there rose a threat to the entire kingdom. Of course a band of adventurers rose to the occasion as well, and after an epic quest and showdown - a tale left for another day - the evil was finally vanquished. The heroes and heroines were rightfully rewarded for their efforts, and the band disbanded to live out the rest of their lives in peace and prosperity. As the years, then decades, then centuries passed, their names, if not exactly forgotten, went down in the history books as history... remembered but becoming less and less relevant to the day-to-day challenges of life.

Varyaelle, the group's ranger, returned to her native forest and retired quietly. She still kept contacts within the kingdom to look out for the next generation of heroes, and would invite the most promising to her forest to train them and pass down her skills. It was through this network that a widower noble came to her attention about fifty years go, and she somehow found herself attracted to the middle-aged man. Perhaps it was her own age talking, but she found her tastes veering towards those with a certain level of maturity. Thanks to her elven heritage, she was physically much the same as she had been after reaching adulthood, so other than the eyebrows raised at their unorthodox human-elven marriage, most people thought he was remarrying a younger woman (which raised few eyebrows) instead of the other way around.

The couple failed to conceive for decades, and it wasn't her husband's fault, since he had plenty of children from his first marriage. By the time Varyaelle finally got pregnant he was almost at his deathbed. He managed to live on through sheer force of will until he held his newborn daughter in his arms, and died of old age shortly after. Varyaelle had planned to raise the child, but was reminded of her late husband too much to bear. She left, leaving the baby behind to be raised by her husband's family, and returned to the forest once more.

There she might have stayed another couple centuries, training and mentoring potential new heroes - but only twenty years had passed before news of the loss of the Crown of Hope spread and reached even her. Once more the kingdom was threatened. She might have stayed home and let the new generation of heroes handle it, but her daughter's future was at stake now, even if she had never met her, and she had to do this herself. Varyaelle's once legendary skill had gone rusty after centuries of unuse, and was now merely very good. Making things worse was the fact that she was tuned to the ways of the forest, which would be of limited help in the urban environment of Zylren. Despite these challenges, she was resolved to do her part once more.

Smut
Non-consensual: Yes to both the physical force and coercion kind, and yes to both the ends-up-liking-it and unwilling-from-beginning-to-end kind.
Enslavement: Yes. Granted, in my experience it can derail the original plot entirely, but it's about the journey more than the destination.
Body Modification: Yes. I like piercings in particular.
Corruption: Yes but gradually, they shouldn't turn a 180 into complete sluts just for one orgasm.
Humiliation, Degradation: Yes, as long as it is still sexy and not just purely derogatory and disgusting.
Gangbangs: Yes. Penetration in all available holes, and even multiple phalli per hole at the same time.
Monsters: Yes. Variety is the spice of life!
Pain: Yes to unlocking their inner masochists.
Pregnancy: Yes to both eggs and mammalian pregnancies.

Offline Chulanowa

« Reply #57 on: November 11, 2018, 06:25:06 PM »
First, the smut, then the options; I'm still cooking the Wildcard and magic-user in my head though, so consider this a WIP

Smut
Non-consensual: Strong preference for dubcon / coercive NC over violent force / brutality being used. Can accept the latter happening to my character within reason, but uncomfortable putting it on others.
Enslavement: Neutral
Body Modification: Piercings, tattoos, magical alterations, sure. Amputations, body horror, or anything guro, nah.
Corruption: Sounds fine!
Humiliation, Degradation: Like with NC, more comfortable having it done to my characters than doing it to others. My characters will generally be plotting resistance or vengeance though. 
Gangbangs: Pawn jumps queen! Bishop, jumps queen! Everybody jumps queen... GANG BAAAANG! I'm down.
Monsters: Depends on the monsters, really. Not really down for hideous monstrosities and tentacles, who wants ot get fucked by the thing from Tremors (someone, I'm sure...) - some bestiality okay, would rather stick with mammals.
Pain: Spanking, slapping, rough sex is fine, would rather take a pass on full torture unless it's glossed over (i.e., "And you were tortured by hte bad guy.")
Pregnancy: Moderately strong on for me, on either end of the affair.

THE VILLAIN
Name: Kieran Windsworn
LE Male Half-Elf Sorcerer 9 (Stormborn Bloodline)

Background: They say that the real scoundrels come from a background of virtue; if so, Keiran was who they had in mind. His parents, half-elves both, were clerics of the goddess Sarenrae, heroes in high regard in their own right. But the young man always chafed at the high expectations they had. He found within himself a thread of power, some ancient touch upon his family, and through it, arcane might. As soon as he could, he left home to further explore his powers, and to make his own way without a pair of moralizing priests pecking at him. Keiran fell quickly into the company of "sailors," who learned to value his control over the power of storm and wind. Piracy was an adventure for him, and he took to the life of high seas banditry like a natural. He killed his first man at age 25, and has taken dozens more since; they should have surrendered when given the chance!

He even managed to secure a ship for himself and what he thought was a loyal crew. it wasn't to be though; after a lull in raiding, his men spiked his rum with a few drops of oil of taggit, and heaved him overboard, taking the ship for themselves. What followed was a profundity of absurdities that landed him in manacles under the king's guard; Keiran was slated for the hangman's noose on the very day that news came about the lost crown. Apparently, the king needs someone to act as a guide. Well, so long as Keiran gets to keep his neck at the proper length, and reduce his former crew to ash, that's fine by him. And if any of these lovely ladies want to take the crown and a new ship, well...

Personality: Keiran is... self-interested, more than malicious. He absolutely has a code of conduct, a sense of right or wrong. It's just that he's also not too worried about others or their well-being, and is more than happy to take from them for himself. He styles himself a swordsman (though is only middling at best) but it is really the arcane power in his veins that gives him his authority and swagger. When he wants to be he is suave, charming, even sweet... but it always comes to what Keiran wants and how he's going to get it. He aspires to reclaim his ship, decimate hte quiskings who took it from him, and take to the seas once again. He does not necessarily trust the king to keep to his word on the pardon, and is already plotting how to secure the crown for himself. As for these ladies comign with him, well, he's sure thath tye can be persuaded to come along; after all they've come this far, haven't they?

Sheet: Eventually, maybe!

THE WILDCARD
Still Deciding

Name: "Jackdaw" Jenny
CN Female Human Cleric of Besmara 5 / Fighter 1
Wildcard Role: She's the villain's little sister, whether figuratively or literally, enlisted to try to keep him on course. Maybe someone should have thought to keep her on course...

Background: Had she been a little older, surely Jenny would have followed in the path of her brother, at least more than she did; as it is, she still took to the water like an otter, and still found joy in plunder. It's just that she did so with a letter of marque in hand and a wink and nod from port authorities. She found faith in Besmara after a particularly harsh ship battle that left her floating on a fragment of mast; swept hither and yon, she cried out to the buccaneer goddess, time after time. It wasn't until she shed her hard-won valuables, letting them sink to the ocean floor, that a current swept beneath her and carried her to shore. The journey back to her homeland was fraught and when she appeared at the magistrate's office, bedraggled and penniless, he hardly knew what to do with her. A fair bit of time passed with her serving as second mate to another privateer, always on the verge of gaining her own ship again.

When this Crown of Hope affair came up, she really could have cared less; if you need a magical hat to be king, you must be a shitty king. It would have been business as usual, except she got word that her brother, of all people, was being recruited to serve in the mission. She pulled every string she could to get on this mission; officially, she's supposed to keep him in check. Unofficially, she's out for renown, gain, and the prospect of wooing some converts. Personally, she just wants ot see the look on her brother's face when he finds her on the deck of that ship.

Personality: Jenny is a pirate, oh absolutely, in fact she's almost a caricature of a pirate, lusty, swaggering, fond of alcohol, and ferocious in a duel; But she's also got a sentimental streak a mile wide, and a soft heart for sob stories. After all, she grew up penniless in a shack with just her mother, and has had her share of hard times. Mostly though, she's greedy; she looks at a sack of gold hte way a horny man looks at a full bosom or a hungry man looks at a pork pie. She's not too concerned about morality; let other priests argue about good and evil, wrong and right, she wants what she wants.

Sheet:

THE MAGIC-USER
Name: Nava Ansalebett
LG Female Sylph Diviner (Wizard) 6

Background: Nava's father was a simple thief ("adventurer of fortune," he'd put it) who, when separated from his party, fell into great luck; a genie's lamp! The being inside acquiesced to give him a single wish. He'd meant it as a joke, but when he asked for a night of pleasure with the airy wish-giver, she acquiesced. Two years alter (because things work differently in the plane of air) a snowy-white hawk delivered a swaddled babe to his home. He raised the child as best he could, and so did his succession of girlfriends. Despite his best efforts (perhaps thankfully) Nava grew up fastidious, curious, and with a natural fascination with magic; that and the nightly bumpings and thumpings coming from her aging father's chamber in the small home led to her seeking an apprenticeship under the local wizard, Horace Horaculum Howard.

Her apprenticeship grew into partnership, and soon Nava was traveling in her master's stead for lectures, meetings, and the like. After the passage of her father (how quickly humans age!) she decided to part ways with Horace, and sought employ in some role with the King himself, or at least beneath his court sorcerers. her talent for divination made her a natural choice, and the rare school of magic left her ample opportunities for advancement i nthe court. it's no wonder that when the news of hte crown's loss came, she was willing to volunteer herself for the mission.

Personality: Nava isn't so much stuck up or aloof as she is... distant. After all, she's seventy years old and still a young woman; her family has passed on, her friends are elders now, and she's wary of getting too close to anyone because of it. She's also ambitious; While she earnestly enjoys the practice of magic, and the learning that goes with it, she also knows that wizards need to eat too, and for that you need patronage! A proud part of her sees herself as "better' than the humans aroudn her, more noble in heritage, despite her father's lowly origin and profession. Speaking of, his parade of lady friends and the odd noises she grew up hearing through the door have stuck with her, leaving her at once uncomfortable with the idea of physical intimacy, and yet intensely curious about the whole affair...

Sheet: Soon™!
« Last Edit: November 12, 2018, 04:52:57 AM by Chulanowa »

Offline Snake

« Reply #58 on: November 11, 2018, 06:51:19 PM »
This game sounds like fun.

Offline helvorn

« Reply #59 on: November 11, 2018, 07:59:05 PM »
It's already a fun game and we haven't even started :)

Online ChaoticSky

« Reply #60 on: November 11, 2018, 08:08:14 PM »
I updated the leader idea on my thingy with a improved description and picture. Might do the others if i have time tonight.

Offline 1651Leviathan

« Reply #61 on: November 11, 2018, 08:27:58 PM »
It's already a fun game and we haven't even started :)
Yeah! Just reading all the lovely ladies has been a treat!

Offline Sethala

« Reply #62 on: November 11, 2018, 09:31:23 PM »
Oh, why did I not see this game sooner?  Very interested, though I’m not sure what I’d play.  Leaning towards monk, partially because I like the idea of a heroine being forced to fight nude (and expected to still put up a good fight).

One fantasy I like with games like this is the heroine falling under some kind of lewd curse.  Perhaps she’s just unlucky enough that her clothing keeps tearing in amusing places, perhaps the only way to prevent the curse from getting worse is sex, or maybe a magic item she picked up is home to a perverted spirit that keeps making things go from bad to worse.  I kind of want to come up with an idea for it in her backstory, but I see you’d prefer relatively pure characters to start, so I’ll leave the idea up to you.  I imagine whatever she’s potentially cursed with could be pretty minor before now, getting worse as she starts running into problems during her quest.

Offline helvorn

« Reply #63 on: November 11, 2018, 09:58:38 PM »
Yeah! Just reading all the lovely ladies has been a treat!

The character descriptions have been almost as good as a full game!

Offline indarkestknight

« Reply #64 on: November 12, 2018, 02:33:00 AM »
Non-consensual: Generally willing as long as the PC or NPC is attractive to my character.
Enslavement: I can work with being on either end of this.
Body Modification: On my character, increasing cock size is fine. I'd rather not have my character feminized, though. I am fine with others' characters getting piercings. I am fine with others' characters' bodies being modified by magic (increased curves/breast size, turning a mousy girl into an amazon or a bombshell or an amazon bombshell, feminizing a dude) and my character might use such magic on other characters or NPCs if given the opportunity.
Corruption: Yes.
Humiliation: Yes.
Degradation: Yes.
Gangbangs: Yes.
Monsters: Yes. Would be fun to play one (orc, hobgoblin, ogre, troll, minotaur type), but also don't object to playing opposite a she-hulk-esque ogre or orc or something like that or a succubus. If there's a specific monster you want to know my opinions on, ask.
Pain: A little is fine, but I'm not into bloodplay. That said, some of the builds I'm tossing around do wield whips.
Pregnancy: Not a huge fan, but I'm fine writing impregnation as long as I can avoid writing smut scenes with visibly pregnant female characters.

Villain Concepts

Prince Grue Many-Arrows, The Monstrous Prince (Unchained Rogue (thug)/Fighter or maybe Unchained Rogue (thug)/Magus)

In the beginning, the gods of the orcs quarreled with the gods of the elves and dwarves and other races, and their creations, the orcs, were merely pawns, weapons in the proxy war between the pantheons. They made the orcs for war, clouding their minds with a red haze of rage. But, after untold centuries and millennia, the orcs grew sick tired of constant warfare, of being slaves to their own rage. And as these orcs died on the battlefield and were welcomed into the unhallowed halls of their dark gods, they turned on their creators and ate them.

The tribes of orcs that call themselves godeaters claim that the red haze of rage has lifted from the minds of the orcs and seek not conquest (at least, no more than any human kingdom does), but dominion alongside the kingdoms of elvenkind, dwarvenkind, and mankind.

A prince hailing from Many Arrows, a nascent nation of godeater orcs serves as ambassador to the Kingdom of the Crown of Hope. Within the tribes of godeaters, there are still factions that cling to the old ways, fomenting dissent, preaching open warfare with their old enemies, the new allies of the kingdom of Many Arrows, and there are factions within Zylren that support these factions, and so the prince of Many Arrows has common cause with the Kingdom.

(This concept could work for hobgoblins, minotaurs, trolls, ogres, whatever, but for simplicity's sake, I'm writing this as an orc for now, with the intent that the exact race for the final draft will be discussed later.)

Captain Drake, The Privateer (Unchained Rogue (thug)/Fighter or Unchained Rogue (thug)/Magus or Cleric of Besmara – see below)

Zylren does not have a monopoly on terrorizing the high seas, and no Kingdom is without its dark side. In the employ of the Kingdom is a rapacious privateer known as Captain Drake, one of the most dangerous weapons in the Kingdom's arsenal. His appetites for violence, good food, hard drink, and soft company are legendary.

If he chose to abandon the Kingdom and instead live as a lawless freebooter, none could replace him, yet he has a fierce loyalty to the Kingdom, to the nation he serves. Whenever asked the reason for this fierce nationalism, however, the privateer grins broadly, dangerously so, and launches into an outlandish tale that is never remotely the same as the last time he told it, almost as if daring the one asking him to call him a liar.

(Technically Besmara would only allow CG, CN, TN, and CE clerics. Since the DM is asking for Pirate character concepts, figure it's worth a stab – would CE be alright for a villainous cleric of Besmara?)

« Reply #65 on: November 12, 2018, 11:19:46 AM »
This is the interest so far unless I missed anything (please let me know if I did!).  My intent is still to close things today, but it will probably be later in the day. 

Leader: Muse (Paladin), Chaotic Sky (Paladin), avarus (Barbarian)
Healer: helvorn, Ampere (Druid), rikka (Cleric), VonDoom (Witch)
Magic User: Chaotic Sky (Psychic), 1651Leviathan (Wizard), Chulanowa (Wizard)
Rogue: Aenon (Bard), 1651Leviathan (Rogue), Autocad (Rogue)
Wildcard: Chaotic Sky (Ninja), helvorn, avarus (Barbarian), Ampere (Witch), VonDoom, Autocad (Ranger), Chulanowa (Cleric/Fighter)
VIllain: Zaer Darkwail (Ranger), firepyre (Magus or Bard), Chulanowa (Sorcerer), indarkestknight (Unchained Rogue / ?)

Have you had a chance to give the Witch class in the Healer role some thought? Might still be able to change things up a bit before the deadline if it won't work, since that was my primary offering.

There's also the Hedge Witch archetype, which is specifically geared towards making the Witch into a more capable healer by giving them a spontaneous healing ability akin to clerics, which I'd likely go for in such an event (assuming archetypes are an option, of course).

A Witch as Healer is fine, as are archetypes.  Sorry for the delay in responding to that.

Offline Snake

« Reply #66 on: November 12, 2018, 11:25:17 AM »
I was going to toss In a char but if it's closing I guess not. Hope ya all have fun!

Online Aenon

« Reply #67 on: November 12, 2018, 11:41:08 AM »
 :-X no hurry...I still have some nails left to eat...on my feet...  ;D

Offline Zaer Darkwail

« Reply #68 on: November 12, 2018, 11:51:06 AM »
*waits with great anticipation the picks*

Offline Ampere

« Reply #69 on: November 12, 2018, 12:01:02 PM »
*Good Luck Everyone*

Offline 1651Leviathan

« Reply #70 on: November 12, 2018, 12:03:46 PM »
Tension tenses.

Offline VonDoom

« Reply #71 on: November 12, 2018, 12:21:41 PM »
This is the interest so far unless I missed anything (please let me know if I did!).  My intent is still to close things today, but it will probably be later in the day. 

Leader: Muse (Paladin), Chaotic Sky (Paladin), avarus (Barbarian)
Healer: helvorn, Ampere (Druid), rikka (Cleric), VonDoom (Witch)
Magic User: Chaotic Sky (Psychic), 1651Leviathan (Wizard), Chulanowa (Wizard)
Rogue: Aenon (Bard), 1651Leviathan (Rogue), Autocad (Rogue)
Wildcard: Chaotic Sky (Ninja), helvorn, avarus (Barbarian), Ampere (Witch), VonDoom, Autocad (Ranger), Chulanowa (Cleric/Fighter)
VIllain: Zaer Darkwail (Ranger), firepyre (Magus or Bard), Chulanowa (Sorcerer), indarkestknight (Unchained Rogue / ?)

A Witch as Healer is fine, as are archetypes.  Sorry for the delay in responding to that.

No worries, thank you!  :-) Also, my Wild Card was a Sorcerer class -- and though it probably isn't necessary since four are being offered already and my preference is towards a heroine, I also had a Bard villain idea in there. 

Offline indarkestknight

« Reply #72 on: November 12, 2018, 01:37:19 PM »
Almost forgot (though I don't know how much it may help, considering the Cleric of Besmara idea is already a longshot due to alignment) but the intent if that concept is chosen is to pick up an amulet of euphoric healing.

« Reply #73 on: November 12, 2018, 05:39:29 PM »
I have sent a PM to those I was able to take into the game.  I am sorry to everyone else.   :-(  There were just too many good characters.  I will keep those who have posted characters in mind in the event of attrition.  Thank you for your effort/interest everyone and apologies again.