You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

September 22, 2020, 07:12:23 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

Recommended Reading
Stories by Elliquians

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Power Moves. [F for M]  (Read 572 times)

Offline La SerenityTopic starter

Power Moves. [F for M]
« on: November 01, 2018, 03:48:45 AM »
It's been a while since I've created a wanted thread.

I've been itching to write so I've brewed up some ideas. However, currently I’m more interested in finding a compatible writing partner, and less motivated by specified plots or cravings. Can view my past stories to see if we may be a good fit. My interests right now are leaning towards fantasy, sci-fi, and historical fiction.

I do like to post by the paragraphs. I'm not crazy about post length and minor grammar errors. If you've got creativity, you've got my attention. In terms of frequency, I’m not a fast poster, so I wouldn’t expect the same from my partner. My schedule is very irregular, but I can do at the very least 1 post a week. I'm adamant about keeping communications open as well.

arranged marriage
(cliche? a tiny bit)

A prince and princess from two different countries will soon be wed. It was marriage proposal to create a truce between vastly different ideologies, long-time rivals. On the surface they each have their duty. Facing heavy pressure to end the tension, presentation was everything. The timing was perfect. This devoted and passionate couple gave the people hope that peace and harmony was just around the corner. If the people wanted a party to celebrate, they got it. If the people thought a new theater would bring peace, construction would not be a day late. The strings of fate would not be kind to the prince and princess. The threat of warfare loomed over them. They were in no position to refuse. However, they had their own ulterior motives.

Brutes vs. pacifists? Authoritarians vs. free will? Opposing religious sects? Large empire vs. city state? I was low-key inspired by the Cold War, so that’s the atmosphere I want to achieve. I left the plot vague to leave room for a lot creative collaboration. I’m open to discussing the conflicts and complexities our characters will be facing, and what setting we both would like, etc. I also expect 1 or 2 secondary characters to color the story and move the scenes along. Can tailor it to be more or less smut, non-con to romance. I'm completely indifferent to the face claims, just there to spark some inspiration.

« Last Edit: December 20, 2018, 10:54:11 PM by La Serenity »