The Auction Block [MxF, Fantasy, Bondage, Reluctance/Non-Con]

Started by Zeal, October 30, 2018, 05:00:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zeal

Hello.  I'm looking for writing partners for a premise I've wanted to try on this site for a long time.  It's fairly straightforward:

The city is ancient.  It was founded by the earliest of kings, and has been the seat of more than one transient empire.  By sheer weight of age it draws towards it every stream of trade and travel: ships plying its encircling rivers and caravans lumbering across the wastes from beyond the cultivated lands all find rest and markets behind its sheltering walls.  The wealthy lead lead lives of obscene luxury while the poorest toil in the fields or mines, or fight to the death in the arena.  The city exhibits every trade and art, along with every vice and cruelty.  Trade and vice intertwine an the city's slave market, where human (and near-human) captives from every corner of the known world are sold to those with the riches to buy.  Some of those sold were captured in war, others taken for their debts or the debts of their family, a handful even sell themselves into slavery when their lives in freedom grow desperate enough.  Purchased for the labor or pleasure of their new master, the luckiest and ablest can win comfortable posts in the household of the mighty, but the vast majority will lead cruel, brief lives of toil and squalor.

I am interested in a writing partner who'd like to play such a captive, purchased by a stranger and taken into a strange household.  Maybe your character was a noble lady in a now-conquered land, or a lush peasant girl seized by passing raiders.  Maybe she was a woman-warrior, taken to the block in heavy chains.  Maybe she sold herself out of desperate poverty; maybe she's simply exotic, and drew the wrong attention.  Regardless, our story begins with her stripped bare and exhibited at auction, before she's carted off the unknown precincts of her new master's house.

This gallery showcases the sort of physical look I hope for in your character.

If the above premise interests you, please message me and we'll discuss further.

Zeal