You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

November 29, 2020, 01:15:51 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Extremely extreme extremities. Dark desires.  (Read 519 times)

Offline DashenkaTopic starter

Extremely extreme extremities. Dark desires.
« on: October 28, 2018, 06:39:10 AM »
So yeah I'm looking for a rather vanilla game...

Actually no. As the title suggests, I'm looking for something very dark and extreme.

I have a few ideas in my head but I don't want to spook most of you so I won't go into detail in here. If the following keywords take your fancy, please send me a PM and we can discuss.

I'd like a game with kidnappings, rape, torture, mutilation, extreme humiliation and execution. Or a combination of them.

My character will always be female and I prefer to play the receiver. However, I'm willing to discuss my character being the giver and your character being a female receiver of the extremities.

I can play it out here on the forums, as a 'normal' game or a one-shot, or we can head over to GoogleDocs for a bit more privacy if that works better for you.

Please don't be shy and drop me a message. I've very few, if any, limits or no-no's for this idea.

Dasha