You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

June 23, 2021, 04:49:17 pm

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Be kind to your four footed friends (looking to play as fantasy feral females)  (Read 477 times)

Offline schnookumsTopic starter

• Lord
  • Enchanter
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
Just like the title says, I'm looking to play a more fantastical (and feral) character in a roleplay. I have two specific characters I'd like to play, my faerie dragoness and my gryphoness.

Cute, yet Sexy

First character I'm interested in my faerie dragoness. For scenarios for her I tend towards the "Smol heroine has to overcome great odds" sort of scenario. Perhaps she was a wizard's familiar and she has to rescue her master. Or goblins and orcs are cutting down the forest she lives in and she has to get help. I do like playing a sort of "fish out of water" thing with her as well. Maybe she has been isolated and just isn't used to "civilization" and suchlike. An of course, hilarity (or possibly naughtiness!) will ensue. I'm flexible on ideas, I'm mainly putting this out because I'd like to play this character.

Or...well, I'm definitely willing things to take a dark and extreme turn if that interests a potential partner. I've got another picture of my faerie dragoness in such an extreme situation as an example...

Warning! Zombie necro rape (with pregnant victim)
]

Gryphoness Goodness!

I'll admit to not having as much experience with playing the gryphoness, but that doesn't mean I don't want to give it a try! Just by the nature of the beast (ha!) I think her roleplays would be best geared towards breaking in a captured gryphon, or at least that's the idea that immediately comes to mind. There are other possibilities though, possibly a more mutual relationship with a rider or suchlike. I do tend to lean towards the more darker roleplays though.

While I suspect that both ideas would lend themselves best for freeform stuff, I'm always up for system games as well (I like the thrill of uncertainty involved) but either are fine. If playing with either of these feral lasses appeals, either PM or respond here in this thread. Thank you so much for your interest!