You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 04, 2020, 12:24:09 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Looking for Switch leaning semes [Fandoms and Original plots inside] M/M]  (Read 329 times)

Offline Eternal0snow92Topic starter

Eternal Snow's 92 1 to 1 Search thread
Open for business:
___________________________________________________________________________________

Basic information: 

Please do not post here. personal message me instead thank you!

Eternal0snow 92's  2018 1 to 1 Search thread
Open for business
Status: Currently craving Naruto/Sherlock holmes BBC version RP  l Posting rate: 5/7.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Basic information
over view:

✔ I am a switch with the preference of leaning bottom. (for the right person Id' happily double.)
✔ I am someone that can post every day. Weekends will vary depending what events are happening. My job gets busy during football seasons, sport events, Christmas ect.
✔ I enjoy long detailed posts.
✔ I prefer regular responses from you but I'm happy to have at least once a week from you.
✔ I'd love to have a response longer than 3+ paragraphs 5 lines each. Or at least mirror post.
✔ Be able to do more than just respond. I get bored easily if you just answer and not contribute.
✔ Able to tell me if you've lost interest. Do not block me over petty things please talk it through first to resolve any issues.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Fandoms
Books & Anime

Assassination Classroom
Assassins Creed (All games)
Black Butler I, II, III,
Black dagger brotherhood J.R ward
Black Clover
Bleach
Dark series Christine Feehan
D N Angel
Death note
Dragon ball z, Gt, Super,
DragonKings novel Donna grant
Immortal guardians,
Alpha pack series,
Free! (All seasons including Dive to the future)
Naruto/Shippuden/Movies
Howl's moving castle *something similar*
Spirited away *something similar*
Harry Potter
Your lies in April
Dead pool x Spider man
Sherlock Holmes
Yuri on ice
_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Kinks

Turn ons

Weight gain (minor or major)
Male pregnancy
Brother x Brother
Size differences
Characters with imperfections,
Love/hate relationships
Hate at first sight.

Turn offs:

When role players abandon the role play without warning.
Blocking me without trying to resolve the issue.
Short responses.
Not adding or contributing to the role play
Text talk.
________________________________________________________________________________

If you are no longer interested in the role play, please just send me a short message. Thank you!
_________________________________________________________________________________
« Last Edit: October 24, 2018, 01:41:56 PM by Eternal0snow92 »

Offline Eternal0snow92Topic starter

Plots

Parting Glass

Character 1's father was murdered. A nobleman who's entire life turned upside down. His father was one of those men that he looked up to. He had everything he aspired to be. But the death, not only rained on his heart but learned darker truths of his past. A mysterious man appears at the funeral he had never seen before. Willing to turn his nobility and everything that was done for him for a life that was out of his comfort zone. But he was determined to understand his father more.

Character 2 was character 1's second in command the quarter master. Losing his Captain in such a manner had devastated him greatly. And always thought that character 1 would out last him. Of course a short life but a merry one was his saying but he out numbered his predicament by a grand age and manage to escape his pirate ties. Or so he thought.
________________________________________________________________________________