You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 03, 2016, 11:47:29 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Club Fantasy [MUL]  (Read 546 times)

Offline DrakoTopic starter

Club Fantasy [MUL]
« on: February 03, 2009, 09:59:15 PM »
"Come ye creatures of the night. If you seek to fill your fantasies, Club Fantasy is the place. A sanctuary of a different sort where you can't kill but can live out some of your darkest fantasies. You'll never know who you're facing but you can be sure that you're in for a night of fun."

So says the flier before you on your nightly hunt for sustenance, soul eating fiends or ruthless killers. Who set this intriguing place seems to be a mystery. Perhaps one you should look in to?

A Dark Hunter group rp.

I'll list the general rules when I get enough people to open a true thread in the group section.

Simply give me the real name of the character, what creature of the night you're playing, any "playtime" likes/dislikes as they apply to said character, a nick name to keep things anonymous in Club Fantasy.

I'll play the part of the GM for the thread unless someone expresses an interest.