You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

April 16, 2021, 06:15:18 pm

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Could someone explain the sidebar to me?  (Read 605 times)

Offline MeatboyTopic starter

Could someone explain the sidebar to me?
« on: October 22, 2018, 05:35:31 pm »
What are "referrals" and can I edit my titles like "orgiest"?

Offline persephone325

• E's Resident Bucky Barnes/Winter Soldier Addict | Lady White Wolf | Bucky Bait/Buckygirl | Howling's Dagger | Queen of the Underworld | A sentient pile of kittens | Always blame Bucky | Myers Fangirl
  • Dame
  • Addict
  • Ready to comply...
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 1
Re: Could someone explain the sidebar to me?
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2018, 05:45:33 pm »
Referrals are people who sign up for Elliquiy using your referral link. You can find your referral link if you view your own profile. You can copy it and use it anywhere.

Your title can't be edited. It's linked to your post count. That link gives you the run down of the different titles you can earn with your post count. They change automatically.

Online Oniya

Re: Could someone explain the sidebar to me?
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2018, 06:01:33 pm »
While you can't edit your post-count ranking, you do have the option to add a custom title above it if you go to your profile and select 'Modify Profile', then 'Forum Profile'  (It's the same page where you added your avatar.)

The 'Personal Text' box will display below your avatar, and the 'Custom Title' box will display above your avatar and the post-count ranking.