You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

October 28, 2021, 01:43:49 pm

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Daani's ideas and requests...  (Read 972 times)

Offline DaaniTopic starter

• Dame
  • Enchanted
  • Madder than a box of frogs!
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
Daani's ideas and requests...
« on: October 07, 2018, 10:44:45 am »
Hey there!

Small intro. I’m Daani and these are some ideas I’d kinda like to play around with, with the right person. Although I write both male and female characters, I mostly prefer to write female until I know a writing partner well (or just outright get along with them. If that’s you, then I’ll tell you pretty quickly!). I’m not bothered what gender you are behind the screen, as long as you can writing whatever gender you pick convincingly, then it’s all good to me!

I usually write third POV, and you don’t need to be an expert with grammar. As long as I can read/understand it, it works for me.

I love story, so don’t like stories that are 100% smut. Give me some conflict and drama!!

Current ideas I’m looking at… If you’re interested in any of these then please PM to chat!! And please check out my O/O's as well!!

Black Sails

Could be mixed up with something supernatural! I’m happy playing a female pirate or other female captured by pirates so there’s a lot of ways this one could go. I don’t usually like canon characters, but could make an exception for certain ones.

Vikings

Again, always open to mixing this up with supernatural / paranormal elements. I’m looking to play a female here but could be either a warrior or not. Again, I’m not overly fond of using canon characters but there is one or two in this cast I might be tempted by.

Fantasy

Not linked to any current series, show or game, totally freeform. My character could be anything from a warrior queen / general defending a kingdom, through to a queen forced into a marriage for a much needed alliance. Yours could be the conquering king/warlord etc, through to the lamb to the slaughter elven prince offered up for marrying the human queen in exchange for... you name it, it's all open here.

Sci-fi

Preferably freeform, think alien civilisations etc. Rampaging alien warriors carrying off women... or perhaps galactic empires colliding.

Other settings I could be interested in…

Supernatural - A hunter or something similar

Star Trek

Daredevil (would need to brush up a little on this)

Avengers

Constantine / perhaps crossing into Legends
« Last Edit: December 07, 2018, 02:52:41 pm by Daani »

Offline DaaniTopic starter

• Dame
  • Enchanted
  • Madder than a box of frogs!
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
Re: Daani's ideas and requests...
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2018, 02:12:48 pm »
New ideas added!