You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

June 21, 2021, 09:14:48 pm

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Worlds Galore (GM Sought -- Many Pairings)  (Read 509 times)

Offline KitteredgeTopic starter

• (chuckles) I'm in danger.
  • Legate
  • Enchanter
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
Worlds Galore (GM Sought -- Many Pairings)
« on: October 06, 2018, 11:57:13 am »
How do you do --

I am nestled in a number of fun and sexy and sexy and fun one-on-one games and am GMing a couple as well. I love GMing, the creativity, the chance to take on multiple different characters as they come and go, create new situations, sharing that enjoyment with one or two central characters. But, after a rocky summer and entrance into fall on top of general exhaustion, I'd love to swap out roles. I'd love to find a good GM to create a fun game, etc. I'd be happy to collaborate and not leave you high and dry.

So, this thread will be dedicated to ideas looking for GMs. A tall ask, I know.

Check out my O/Os. Please do not PM here.

K.

Offline KitteredgeTopic starter

• (chuckles) I'm in danger.
  • Legate
  • Enchanter
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
Re: Worlds Galore (GM Sought -- Many Pairings)
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2018, 11:57:27 am »
Scenario: Sexy Quantum Leap!

Description: Following the old classic tv show, with a kinky twist. If you're not familiar, Dr. Sam Beckett was stuck in time, plunging from one person to the next, occupying their body in order to resolve some personal or social conflict. To make things right. He'd then plunge forward into the next story, endlessly, for no known reason. Same thing in our story, but some act of sexual congress has to be consummated for him to move on.

Ideas: We could play this as 'having to bring forlorn lovers back together' or 'getting the nerdy girl together with the jock', but those sound pretty bland. I'm thinking more like the bride at a destination wedding in Mexico needs to lay her father-in-law, or the businessman needs to fuck the pretty barista sort of ideas. High school football coach and college cheerleader. Celebrity and a fan. Those sorts of trysts. They may be cataclysmic for those involved, but he's gone before the fallout. In the series, Beckett had a ghostly advisor help him figure out what the 'rules' and setup of each new story. It'd be fun to inhabit each new character, see all the players, and then dive into the ending.

Notes: I often prefer to play female characters, so having him/her inhabit distaff members of the species would be on order, but we can mix it up. I am very interested in swapping out, if you'd like. That is, I'd run the Leaper and then in the next scenario you do. The possibilities are fairly infinite. I'd be up for kinks I wouldn't ordinarily want to do long term. Try things out.

Image meant to be inspirational as much as anything, what is hidden, what will be shown...
« Last Edit: October 06, 2018, 01:54:51 pm by Kitteredge »