You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 08, 2021, 04:18:13 am

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Let us roleplay!  (Read 655 times)

Offline rosemarysrosyTopic starter

• Rosemary
  • Lady
  • Seduced
  • rock, paper, or scissors?
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
Let us roleplay!
« on: October 05, 2018, 10:54:11 pm »
Hi y'all! Looking to start new threads, if interested please PM me!

What kind of characters do I play? I play both female and male roles, I'm very versatile! I also do MxM and FxF! Lots of love for everyone.

I do like a good story-line, so don't expect our roleplay to be 100% smut.

Before we get on to the plot ideas, let us speak about kinks. Smut happens, so let's go ahead and get the O/O's over and done with! I will not roleplay anything involving gore or non-consensual, those are immediate no-go's for me. My characters usually take on a submissive role.

We can discuss O/O's over in the PM's.

Now onto the plots, if you are interested, again, please PM me! :)

The New Neighbor

A new neighbor has moved in next door, and they come knocking to greet you. Will this knock be the start of a new relationship? ( MxM, FxF, MxF )

Popular Kids Suck

The popular kids never bothered you, they act like you aren't there, but one day a rumor flies around that the leader has caught feelings for you. In retaliation to the rumor, the popular leader decided to call you out in front of everyone, will this be a confession of true love? Or a humiliating tactic to scare the rumor away? ( MxM, FxF, MxF ) (Roles can be reversed.)