You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

February 25, 2021, 04:17:10 pm

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: A+ Dogsitting (femboy looking for male or female human and male dog)  (Read 451 times)

Offline ZincStandardTopic starter

Hey all!  I've had this concept sitting on another request thread for ages, but I've recently been struck with a renewed craving for it, and thought I might give it a try by itself.  Here's the setup:

Alex is what some might call a "femboy".  He doesn't like that term.  He's a cisgender man--he just happens to like growing his hair long, and wearing makeup and "women's" clothes (as Eddie Izzard would say, they're not women's clothes, they're his clothes, he buys them, they're a man's clothes), and because he naturally has a feminine face, figure, and voice, he can easily be mistaken for a woman.  This doesn't bother him.  Why should he care what people assume?

Alex is self-employed, running a business called A+ Dogsitting.  On top of what the name implies, he works with dogs in all kinds of other ways--walking, training, and so on.  He's especially good at handling unneutered males, for a simple reason: he helps them deal with sexual frustration by letting them fuck him.  He's open about this with his customers, and the friends he's made in his current city.  He's
not open about it with his family, or anyone he still talks to back home, mostly for fear of his parents finding out.  They've always been completely understanding and supportive about him presenting as feminine, but this is something altogether different.

One Friday, your (human, male or female) character, a very close friend of Alex's from college, unexpectedly stops by Alex's house, looking for a place to stay while in town for the weekend (why?) and excited to catch up.  Alex always had a secret crush on said friend.  Unfortunately, he's just taken delivery of one of his regular customers, a big male who always gives him an especially hard time (also, ideally, played by you, though I'd be fine with sharing control).  He's supposed to watch the dog until Monday.  Can Alex fend him off, or at least keep your character from catching the two of them?  Well, obviously not.  But what will happen when his friend inevitably learns the truth?

Probably a pretty short story, and definitely on the silly side.  I'd love to play up the hilarity of Alex struggling to keep his four-legged guest off him, and then trying to be subtle once he likely fails, while his friend remains oblivious--until they don't, of course.  Once we get to that point, I'd be happy to see them get involved with the dog themselves if you want to go that way, or it could stay between them and Alex.

If you're interested, feel free to message! :-)