You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

October 15, 2019, 01:16:30 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Crimson Dreams(Modern, Modern Fantasy, Modern Future, etc..)  (Read 2738 times)

Offline Dark DespairsTopic starter

Crimson Dreams(Modern, Modern Fantasy, Modern Future, etc..)
« on: October 02, 2018, 07:01:45 PM »
    "Click to view digitally realistic image example."

Rules:
    • Don't post in the thread, read everything here and on on and offs page before contacting me or replying back. Link---> to Ons and Offs page.<----click here
    • Don’t steal, copy, claim as your own, distribute or  alter  any of my plots without my permission. I will never do it to you, so please don’t do it to me. I have had it done to me before and I don’t like it. If you need help coming up with a plot for a one on one or group rp, all you need to do is ask, regardless of whether or not I take part in it.
    • F-list is located in the spoiler below. If you are unsure about something that is or isn’t in the f-list, ask about it.
    • If you have plots and pairings of your own, feel free to share. The worst that can happen is either a rejection or acceptance.
    • Title your pm with either the name of your own search thread, ons and offs thread or something else, so I can keep track of it.
    • The pairings below come with plots upon request, if interested in any of them, let me know and I will present you with the plot I have for it.

About me:
    • Enjoys action(low medium, or high), comedy(low or medium) and romance( low or medium) in role-plays.
    • Has been role-playing as a hobby for ten years.
    • Likes exploring reverse gender roles in stories, ex: female boss and male intern instead of your typical male boss and and female intern, female led household and relationships, etc..
    • Likes sad endings pertaining to their main character(s), death, emotionally, mentally, physically and sexually scarred.( It will need to discussed if you want your character to kill mine, be the cause of their misery, being scarred, etc..)
    • Open to compromise and changes to the plots for the pairings as long as we both agree on them.
    • Prefers original role-plays to fandom based ones.
    • Prefers to conduct one on one role-plays in private messages over threads for two reasons: easier management and privacy.
    • Prefers modern, modern fantasy and modern future settings to other settings.
    • Prefers an even balance(50/50) of story and sex, believes both can co-exist together without the other taking over completely.
    • Prefers to use digitally realistic drawn images to represent character(s) and include them in replies.
    • Prefers to write male main character(s) and side character(s) of either gender.
    • Twenty eight years old, speaks English as a third language.
    • Would like to play the submissive role in a story with BDSM elements in them.
    • Writes in third person, three or more detailed paragraphs in a response that moves things forward.

Partner Preferences:
    • A writing partner who is honest, patient, understanding and willing to trying new things.
    • An experienced writing partner.
    • Open to writing via Private Messages.
    • Open to writing in third person and provides three detailed paragraphs in a response that moves things forward and won't copy my way of writing to make me feel comfortable.
    • Open to playing dominant character(s) or switch character(s) who dominate in a story with BDSM elements in them.
    • Open to using digitally realistic drawn images to represent their character(s). (You can use the websites deviantart.com,  donmai.us and gelbooru.com to find some for use.)
    • Provides an f-list(f-list.net) or an ons and offs list. (It lets me know what is acceptable and off limits in a role-play. Limits will be discussed and is highly encouraged.)

Pairing list with available plots upon request, asterisk mark(*) means unavailable:

Setting: Modern:Female gang leaders x Male bodyguards/recruits (We each play two characters) Theme: Adult, action, drama, polyamory, etc,...
    Setting:Modern:Neighbor x Loner(being discussed) Theme:Adult, drama, romance, etc...
    Setting: Modern: Older sister x Adopted little brother Theme:Adult,  drama, romance, etc..
    Setting:Modern: Roommate x  Roommate Theme: Adult, drama, comedy, romance, etc..
    Setting:Modern Fantasy: Demoness x Alien survivor (being discussed/halted) Theme: Adult, action, drama, romance, etc..
    Setting: Modern Future:Bodyguard x Experiment  Theme: Adult, action, drama, etc..

"Click to view newly updated f-list. Read carefully. Both sides or both ways means give and receive or both genders"
    Cool(things I want to explore in a role-play.)(17)
    1. Action female(s) (females who can and aren't afraid of fighting, even going as far as to kill, break or torture their opponents, etc..)
    2. Age gap (older, experienced, self-assured woman against a young, slightly inexperienced man. Five, seven or ten years older. Ex: 27m-32f, 30m-37f, 33m-40f, 35m-42f, 40m-50f, etc...)
    3. Assertive female(s)(Women who take charge and go after what they want in a non-sexual and sexual sense.)
    4. Breast and Nipple play(licking, sucking, etc.. both sides)                         
    5. Cunnilingus (giving. Also known as Cunnilinctus, is oral sex performed on a female. Can be used as a way to wake her up from sleep or to help her sleep, etc. Face-sitting and forced cunnilingus included.)
    6. Female ejaculation(also known as squirting. It’s a small watery or sometimes large amount of thick fluid that is released by the female during an orgasm. Ordered or forced to drink it.)                                                                             
    7. Female pervert(self explanatory. Openly or secretly. Playing against them.)
    8. Femdom( specifically gentle femdom; a compassionate and nurturing dominant  female as well as a strict and rough one when needed and at times sadistic in a sexual and non-sexual sense.)
    9. Finger(s) in mouth(receiving, licking, sucking, sexual and non-sexual.)
    10. Height difference (Female is several inches or a feet and several inches taller than the male.)
    11. Intelligent characters(both sides. A nice battle of wits is always welcomed.)
    12. Non-penetrative sex (such as fingering, oral stimulation of the nipples, etc..)
    13. Obsessive/possessive female(s) (sadistic females included. Playing against them)                                                         
    14. Premature ejaculation (including ejaculating on command)
    15. Roughness( sexual and non-sexual. Receiving, includes hair pulling, dragged by the hair, pinned down or against something. Female being rough with the male in any number of ways.)
    16. Strong female(s) ( physically and mentally strong, playing against them)
    17. Woman on top(A woman in a position of power and knows how to use it to her advantage, alpha female(s), etc.)

Check(things I am more than willing to explore in a role-play.) (17)
    1. Air play(receiving. Breast smothering controlled breath, choking, face-sitting, gagging him with her underwear, etc..)                                                                                           
    2. Anal virginity(a character who has never been anally fingered or pegged before. Playing as one.)
    3. Bondage(light, hands tied, receiving)
    4. Discipline/reinforcement(receiving)
    5. Double penetration(receiving. Pegging and strap-on fellatio or fellatio and pegging.)
    6.Edging(giving. Bringing a female character to the point of orgasm and stopping, which may lead to being sexually attacked by her.) 
    7. Fingering ( lube required, anal, vaginal, both sides.)                                                                                                                   
    8. Lactation (the act of a character producing milk from their  breasts due to sexual  stimulation, etc. Induced. Lactating female, minus the pregnancy.)                                                                                                 
    9. Nursing(receiving. Also known as suckling, is the act of feeding a character by having them suckle a lactating breast. It can be used as a form of control, bonding between the characters, reward and punishment.)
    10. Pegging( receiving. Lube required. Female penetrates a male with a strap-on dildo that has neural connections allowing her to feel sensations and functions like a penis. If a woman can take it up the anus, why not a man? It can also be used as a form of  reward or punishment against the man.)
    11. Polyamory(The practice or desire for intimate relationships with more than one partner, with the knowledge of all involved partners. Two males and one female, two females and one male. Requires playing two characters each. I have no issues with two males being involved with each other and the female in a polyamory MMF scene, however strictly homosexual pairings of any kind bore me.)
    12. Reverse Rape(Female has sex with an unwilling male.)
    13. Reverse spit roast(face-sitting and cow girl position with the male lying on his back or pegging, strap-on fellatio or giving fellatio.)
    14. Sixty-nine position(can be combined with fingering.)                                                                             
    15. Strap-on dildo(specifically those with neural connections, allowing the wearer to feel sensations, as well as responses to touches, being able to ejaculate, etc. Functions like a penis. Female using it on a male. Strap-on fellatio, etc.)
    16. Undressing/dressing a woman(being asked or ordered to do so.)
    17. Whipping/flogging(receiving as a form of punishment, followed by aftercare or not. Your choice.)

Cancel(things I don't care to partake in a role-play.)(73)
    1. Adultery(Married people having sex with other married or non married people.)
    2. Adult baby(Also known as infantilism is an adult who acts like a child, to the point of wearing diapers, being fed from a bottle, etc.)
    3. Age play(characters who act younger than they really are in a sexual setting.)
    4. Anal sex (both ways. Inserting an erect penis, after applying lube, into the anus of another person and thrusting back and forth.)             
    5. Anal to maw (Anal sex immediately followed by oral sex, with or without feces around the penis or dildo.)
    6. Anilingus ( both ways. It is also known as rimming, the licking or sucking of the anus for sexual pleasure.)
    7. Ball busting(kicking, stepping, punching, biting on the male testicles for sexual pleasure.)
    8. Barbed cocks
    9. Bestiality(humans having sex with animals of any kind.)
    10. Bimbos(your over sexualized female, has large to overly large breasts, an hourglass figure and below average intelligence.)
    11. Breast expansion(rapid or sudden growth of the female breasts to unrealistic sizes through magical means or breast implants.)
    12. Cock fucking (inserting the penis into another penis and thrusting, as if it was a normal thing.)
    13. Cross-dressing (Male wearing female clothes or female wearing male clothes, also known as a trap or transvestite)
    14. Cum inflation
    15. Cum play
    16. Cum swapping (Two people exchanging semen via their mouths.)
    17. Daddydom
    18. Damsel(s) in distress(My character(s) will either kill yours or leave them to die, if they have to save them from danger all the time.)                                                                                         
    19. Dominant males(tired of playing or being asked to play such main character(s) in a sexual and non-sexual sense all the time.)
    20. Diaper fetishes
    21. Electric sex toys
    22. Face-fucking(giving)                                                                                                                                           
    23. Fellatio( receiving. Oral sex performed on a male. The only exception to this is the sixty-nine position, where both partners are being pleased or the male is forced to receive oral sex by the female. Giving fellatio is okay.)
    24. Feminine males (Playing as one or against them. Males who look like females, but aren’t or act like them.)
    25. Fisting (inserting one’s fist into the anus or vagina for sexual pleasure, doing it to another person or having it done to them.)
    26. Foot play(includes foot fucking.)
    27. Frotting (also known as frottage is the act of two males, rubbing their penises together for sexual pleasure.)
    28. Futanari (In Japanese, it is a character that has a penis, but is female, or one that has both a penis and a vagina, also known as a Hermaphrodite or intersex in English. Playing as or against them.)
    29. Gender bending or transformation (A male or female who is turned into the opposite sex via magical or scientific means)
    30. God moding(making your character indestructible. A character that can do anything with little to no injuries or consequences.)
    31. Heavy bondage(both ways)
    32. Hermaphrodites(Playing as one or against them. Someone who has both a penis, and a vagina  also known as intersex.)                                                                                                                               
    33. Himbo (male version of a bimbo. A sexually attractive male with little to no intelligence.)
    34. Hot-dogging (Placing the penis in between the posterior of a male or female and rubbing or moving it up and down for sexual pleasure.
    35. Human breeding or branding
    36. Interracial pairings(ex: Black man x Indian woman, White woman x Asian male, etc.)                         
    37. Kingning (Facesitting, performed by a man on a woman or another man. It is known as kinging, when a man does it.)                                                                                                           
    38. Knotting cocks
    39. Large penises(5-100 inches) and testicles (playing characters with such an endowment, etc..)
    40. Living insertions (insects or alien creatures)
    41. Macro breasts, penises, testicles, and other body parts(unrealistic and excessively large body parts. Please keep things normal or as close to it as possible.)
    42. Macrophilia (unrealistic and excessively tall characters, giants and giantess.)
    43. Menstruation (used as a form of sexual pleasure or act, etc)
    44. Microphilia(unrealistically and excessively short characters)
    45. MommyDomme(same as daddy dom, except mommy is in charge of  the little boy)
    46. Necrophilia (sex with dead humans or animals)
    47. Obese characters(Playing as or against them as main characters. BBM:Big Beautiful Men and BBW: Big Beautiful Women included.)
    48. Ovipostion(laying eggs)
    49. Pony play(A character who is treated as a pony or pretends to be one.)
    50. Pregnancy (this includes male pregnancy, impregnation and risk of pregnancy)
    51. Prolapses(organs falling out of place. Includes anal and vaginal prolapses.)
    52. Puppy play( a character who is treated like a puppy or pretends to be one.)                                           
    53. Scatophilia(anything to do with animal or human feces, eating or playing with it.)
    54. Sissy males(Males who act and dress like females or are forced into it. Sissification included.)
    55. Soiling (Someone who defecates on themselves, in their underwear, etc.)
    56. Smegma (A combination of shedding skins cells, skin oils and moisture. It is a white non moist substance that appears under the foreskin of the male penis and around the vulva and clitoral hood of the female vagina.)
    57. Snowballing(having a mouth filled with semen.)
    58. Stomach bulges
    59. Submissive female(s)(subservient females included, in a mental, sexual or general sense. Tired of playing against them.)
    60. Sucking or licking feet and toes
    61. Sudden or rapid growth of body parts, such as breasts, penis, testicles, etc.
    62. Small Dom/ Big Sub (The submissive character is taller and physically stronger than the dominant character. Playing as or against them.)                                                                         
    63. Tall characters(Tired of playing tall characters all the time, especially as a main or secondary main. 5'8-6'6)
    64. Transsexual character(s)( playing against or playing as one. A man or woman who undergoes sex reassignment surgery to become the opposite sex, also involves hormone therapy, etc. Known as a newhalf in Japanese for a Male to Female. Transgender included.)
    65. Tribadism (Also known as scissoring, is the act of two females rubbing their vulva together for sexual pleasure.)
    66. Urethral play (inserting objects into the male urethra.)
    67. Urolagnia(anything to do with animal or human urine. Being urinated upon or drinking urine.)
    68. Virgin female characters( innocent, shy, inexperienced female characters included, playing against them)
    69. Vomit(eating or playing with it,  etc.)
    70. Vore(sexual gratification from being eaten alive)
    71. Wax play(cum play included)
    72.  Wetting(the act of urinating in one's underwear or clothes)                                                                                                                       
    73. Zoophilia(sexual attraction to animals)

Note: In the past I have had people approach me, stating that they were cool with this and that in an rp, only to have them bail without a word, due to the fact that they weren’t cool with X in an rp or complained excessively about it. This helps in avoiding all of that  and other things as much as possible. Please include your answers to the below questions in your pm to me, regardless of whether I or you approach me for a role-play. If you have any questions about anything in this thread, include them as well.

1. How old are you? (I  prefer to rp with those in their late twenties and up(28-51) for comfort sake and  too many bad experiences from role-playing with teenagers. With age comes experience.)

2. Do you mind chapter titles and splitting events into chapters? ( Example of chapter titles. Instead of chapter 1: Meeting, it becomes Revenge 1: Meeting.)

3. Do you mind if we each present five or six pictures of our character(s) for the other to choose from and including the image in our replies? (I have a few optional images, in case you are having trouble finding some. If you would like to see them, let me know.)

4. Are you comfortable with violence in rps, sex, reverse rape(female has sex with an unwilling male), playing two main characters, incest(adopted sibling?)

5. Are you open to  playing a tall and older main character(s) (5'11, 6’0-6’5, 32-50)?

6. Are you comfortable playing main character(s) who dominate or  switch and dominate in a story with BDSM(moderate) elements in it?

Note: I am not my character(s), what they like or despise, etc.., is not a reflection of me in any way.  If you don’t want to rp with me or think we won’t be a good match as writing partners in the long run, let me know. If for any reason you want to put the rp on hold or quit altogether as a result of family, work, school, etc.., let me know. It's not fun waiting and hoping for something that will never come in the end. I will send three PMs if I haven’t heard anything from you at all, the first will arrive in a week, a month for the second and the third in a year. If I have received no responses from any of the three PMs, I will assume you no longer wish to rp with me or are too busy and  move on, however if you wish to start a new one or continue, let me know. I will send you a pm of when to expect a reply from me or if I no longer wish to continue the rp.  If you haven’t heard anything from me in three days, a week, a month or a year, send a pm.  Some people prefer to rp with the same or opposite gender due to bad experiences, for comfort sake, etc..[/list]
    « Last Edit: Yesterday at 10:22:10 AM by Dark Despairs »

Re: Crimson Dreams
    « Reply #1 on: November 01, 2018, 04:02:24 PM »
    Plan 1
    « Last Edit: November 02, 2018, 09:49:47 AM by Dark Despairs »

Re: Crimson Dreams(Modern, Modern Fantasy, Modern Future, etc..)
    « Reply #2 on: January 03, 2019, 06:33:49 PM »
    Plan 2

« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2019, 01:25:06 PM »
    Plan 3

« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2019, 03:30:04 PM »
    Plan 4

« Reply #5 on: April 04, 2019, 01:03:38 PM »
    Plan 5

« Reply #6 on: May 05, 2019, 05:06:41 PM »
    Plan 6

« Reply #7 on: June 30, 2019, 08:27:51 PM »
    Plan 7

« Reply #8 on: July 31, 2019, 06:47:42 PM »
    Plan 8

« Reply #9 on: August 31, 2019, 09:13:59 PM »
    Plan 9

« Reply #10 on: September 30, 2019, 05:57:34 PM »
    Plan 10