You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

October 20, 2018, 12:45:19 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: ~>AshDim’s Request Forum<~  (Read 187 times)

Offline AshDimTopic starter

~>AshDim’s Request Forum<~
« on: October 02, 2018, 06:28:02 AM »
updated 10/6

Updated 10/10

Do not post here - PM me.

Hi, all! New here / recently approved. I’m currently only looking for new M/M RPs. I have a bunch of other pairings already going.

Must meet the following criteria:

- post length between 1-5 paragraphs, where a paragraph equals five sentences or more.
- will respond at least once a day or every other day (preferably more).
- smut not mandatory to keep the plot moving.
- descriptive. describes the setting, appearance, and emotion in each post.

Genres -

Vampires
Werewolves
Witches
Demons
Angels
Fairies
Elves
Ghosts
Any combination of above / other similar things, as long as I’m familiar with them.

Can be romance OR action. I like gory, descriptive stuff.

Some settings for the above pairings -

Halloween Costume Party *** I would love to do this one. Kind of like a ‘secrets revealed’ thing, where one or both characters are supernatural and one or both discovers what the other is.

School - it’s been a long time since I wrote/RPed in a school setting, but I’m willing to give it another go.

Work Place - I don’t really have any creative idea for this one.

Some Disclaimers -

- I will play male, female, trans, or gender fluid characters, and I don’t care what the gender of your character is.
- If it is important for you to know, I am a pansexual cisgendered female IRL.
- I am typically a fast responder, but please be patient, as I also work full time, attend college, and have kids/dogs/husband/household to take care of.
- if you have any specific plot lines or creative ideas, please share! I’m open to a lot.
« Last Edit: October 10, 2018, 05:57:13 PM by AshDim »

Offline Cliffspiracy

• • The Wicked Witch Is Back • There Might Be Some Hell To Pay • I Know All The Ways To Be Wicked • You May Be Evil But I'm Wicked • Rotten To The Core • I'm Going To Get You Soon, My Pretty •
  • Lord
  • Enchanted
  • Location: A castle on top of a hill on a dark and gloomy night
  • "Come into my garden of enchantment and mystery."
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
Re: ~>AshDim’s Request Form<~
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2018, 09:50:17 PM »
I wouldn't mind a witch x warlock type of roleplay. :)

« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2018, 07:13:41 AM »
I wouldn't mind a witch x warlock type of roleplay. :)

Sounds cool! Did you have any general idea of setting or plot points you’d like to reach?

Offline ElizabethLamperouge

« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2018, 05:12:03 AM »
Hey Ashdim! (Love your name, by the way.)

Would love to roleplay an angsty and dramatic demon x angel plot! Would you be interested? I love roleplaying drama and adventure. I was thinking of it being set on earth and the two characters running into each other, much to their confusion. I would play a male character preferably.

« Reply #4 on: October 04, 2018, 07:10:05 AM »
Hey Ashdim! (Love your name, by the way.)

Would love to roleplay an angsty and dramatic demon x angel plot! Would you be interested? I love roleplaying drama and adventure. I was thinking of it being set on earth and the two characters running into each other, much to their confusion. I would play a male character preferably.

Ohh this sounds interesting! Would they be on Earth mingling with human civilization or doing a job of sorts? Would the male be the demon or the angel?

« Reply #5 on: October 04, 2018, 07:42:54 AM »
Ohh this sounds interesting! Would they be on Earth mingling with human civilization or doing a job of sorts? Would the male be the demon or the angel?

I was picturing something out of a tv show -- where the devil supposedly abandoned hell to enjoy a vacation running a nightclub. I would love for my character to be a bold and brash demon with a soft spot hidden under quite a few thorn bushes. What do you think?

« Reply #6 on: October 04, 2018, 08:23:09 AM »
I was picturing something out of a tv show -- where the devil supposedly abandoned hell to enjoy a vacation running a nightclub. I would love for my character to be a bold and brash demon with a soft spot hidden under quite a few thorn bushes. What do you think?

I like it! Do you want to get us started in the Non-Adult Forum? I’m working right now, but I’ll be able to start in a few hours on my lunch break. :D

Offline Cliffspiracy

• • The Wicked Witch Is Back • There Might Be Some Hell To Pay • I Know All The Ways To Be Wicked • You May Be Evil But I'm Wicked • Rotten To The Core • I'm Going To Get You Soon, My Pretty •
  • Lord
  • Enchanted
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #7 on: October 04, 2018, 02:36:20 PM »
Sounds cool! Did you have any general idea of setting or plot points you’d like to reach?
Apologies for getting back to you so late but I'll create us a discussion forum in the Non-Adult thread. :) But right now, I do not have anything in mind. I am more than sure we can create something together though.

« Reply #8 on: October 04, 2018, 02:45:57 PM »
Apologies for getting back to you so late but I'll create us a discussion forum in the Non-Adult thread. :) But right now, I do not have anything in mind. I am more than sure we can create something together though.

Yea, that’s fine. I’m cool with just seeing where it goes. :)

I’ll check for the thread in a bit - I have to commit some time to work for at least the next hour or so. :)

Offline Cliffspiracy

• Lord
  • Enchanted
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #9 on: October 04, 2018, 03:41:28 PM »
Yea, that’s fine. I’m cool with just seeing where it goes. :)

I’ll check for the thread in a bit - I have to commit some time to work for at least the next hour or so. :)
lol Here's the link: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=294330.0

« Reply #10 on: October 04, 2018, 04:44:34 PM »
I like it! Do you want to get us started in the Non-Adult Forum? I’m working right now, but I’ll be able to start in a few hours on my lunch break. :D

Sorry, I went to sleep after my last post. I'll write an introduction later tonight after work is done and post it on the thread for us in the Non Adult Roleplay forum. :)

« Reply #11 on: October 04, 2018, 05:04:31 PM »
Sorry, I went to sleep after my last post. I'll write an introduction later tonight after work is done and post it on the thread for us in the Non Adult Roleplay forum. :)

Sounds good! Post a link when you’re done, if you can. :)

« Reply #12 on: October 05, 2018, 07:15:41 AM »

Re: ~>AshDim’s Request Forum<~
« Reply #13 on: October 10, 2018, 05:56:42 PM »
Updated 10/10 - searching for some M/M pairings.