Something a little more wholesome (m x f)

Started by Solaire, September 30, 2018, 09:07:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Solaire

I was thinking about a non-smut RP that could be fun and ultimately landed on an old idea I used to run with a friend of mine.

It was a fun and whimsical adventure based around traveling across a fantasy world and encountering strange and unique civilizations of several different races. One character would be a quirky and all too curious would-be inventor who attempts to sell his wares as he travels. Another would be a female sorceress friend of the inventor, traveling with him in a desire to see the world together. Quick to get into trouble, the sorceress is all too happy to be there to help him out of a jam with a little touch of magic. While this idea takes more inspiration from anime, I'd gladly turn it into a western inspired and more grounded Role-play if the anime world does not appeal.

I would prefer a female to play the sorceress, but honestly at the end of the day if you're a guy who likes my idea, I'm happy to give it a spin.

I'd like it to stay clean, though I don't mind a little romance. All in all, the world and the good humor in the interactions between the inventor, the sorceress, and their surroundings is more important to me.

PM me if you're interested!

WhiteHeart

This is interesting to me if you are still wanting to try this out.