You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

February 27, 2021, 03:24:18 am

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Seeking someone to grow and expand with [F x idk]  (Read 704 times)

Offline PixelArtTopic starter

Seeking someone to grow and expand with [F x idk]
« on: September 24, 2018, 08:20:11 pm »
Hello darlings! How are you all?

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
As a newbie on E, I am indeed a bit overwhelmed and confused on where to start. Therefore am I looking for a partner who are willing to help be out or someone who wants to get started together. I am not limited to any specific age or gender, though human RP is my comfort zone.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

What I require from my partner is patience and understanding. For myself, it takes some time to get a hold of everything, and I hope you can respect that. After all, Elliquiy is bigger than I expected. It is important to me that we can ask each other questions without it being “too much” or “annoying”, of course as long as it is relevant. We need to know where we stand. Nobody wants a misunderstanding or a conflict to blossom.

As I have not yet set up my O/O, I will include a little bit about myself preference and style here:
The roleplays I normally tend to go for contain more emotion and psychological mind games, where I base my characters around thoughts and feelings rather than actions. This include things like teasing, manipulation and abuse, not always in a sexual or physical matter, but it do appear.

I can write as both female and male characters and I do prefer playing young adult. When I post, I like to post a few paragraphs, but not too many. Also, prefer a good balance between dialog, action and thoughts.

Neither extreme nor NC are (yet) in my comfort zone, but if I get to know my partner I may be willing to explore. Animals are a no-go, for sure.

I know it is not much, but my goal is to explore and figure out what works and what does not. I stay open minded and as long as we keep a good conversation going, I see no problem. If you have any questions, please ask. I am excited and hope someone reach out to me. Please PM me for more information if you may be interested.

x Pixel
« Last Edit: November 04, 2018, 05:18:37 pm by PixelArt »

Offline PixelArtTopic starter

Re: Seeking someone to grow and expand with [F x idk]
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2018, 05:23:10 pm »
Hi loves!

I'm taking my time to get my o/o page up and going, and I know I do take forever. I haven't started up any RP's yet, since I want my page up first. That being said, I'd love getting to know as many as possible, so please, feel free to message me about anything.

xx

Offline CaptainErotica

Re: Seeking someone to grow and expand with [F x idk]
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2018, 06:20:09 am »
Hi there!,

I'm a bit late to the party, but welcome to E. I hope you have enjoyed your time here so far.

I would love to write a story with you. Do  you have any ideas you'd like to try? I am a very accommodating and patient writing partner and since I pretty much have no limits beyond what the site prohibits I can help you explore anything you'd like. Just let me know if you are interested.

CaptainE