Vampire RP ( MxM )

Started by Pierrot, September 23, 2018, 03:36:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pierrot

Plot:

Muse A is out on the town partying. While stumbling home blackout drunk they get attacked by Muse B.

Muse B is a vampire and tends to prowl the city, feeding from drunks since they usually forget about the attack in the morning. It generally goes pretty smoothly.

Muse A struggles and somehow managed to make blood on blood contact with Muse B. Muse B doesn't notice, Muse A has no clue what's going on.

Cut to a week later Muse A is now an unbeknownst fledgling vampire; Being sloppy and messing up at every turn. Muse B catches wind of what's happening and confronts them.

Lots of lessons on not being an overall failure of a vampire and a lot of butting heads.

I don’t mind being either role. The RP can start off at either the night of the attack or the confrontation. I would prefer someone who can respond with a paragraph or two.

Blythe

Oh, hi again!  ;D

I am potentially quite interested in this plot. I like MxM stories, I love vampires, and I write all manner of tales. I'm admittedly a bit more interested in playing as the Muse B character (I could play either one, really, but the Muse B one sounds more my cuppa tea)--I'm very fond of playing like...mentory-type vampires. Add in some clashing and butting of heads like you have here, and it's ideal!

For my character, I was thinking maybe he might look like this?

So if you might be interested in writing with me, let me know! No worries if you aren't, of course. :)

Blythe

Is that model Pedro Bertolini? How old is he in that image? (I prefer to know images are 18+ and that characters are too; for the rules for the former and for the latter it's a comfort zone thing for me)

Thank you for making the thread!  :-)

Blythe

Thank you! I'm looking forward to reading and replying soon!  ;D

We can use this thread as an OOC way to talk to each other about the RP, if either of us needs to do that for now. :)

Blythe

Alrighty, got a post up for you! I assumed you would want to start when they meet, at the 'beginning' of the plot list you have, and we can write until your dude is turned, time skip when we need, and then bam, main plot at that point. Hopefully that's okay?

Though do let me know if my post needs any changes; I'm happy to make edits as needed. :)

Blythe

That's totes fine by me.  8-)

Blythe

Hey, I wanted to ask--how do you like to handle fight scenes? For me, I usually write what my character would like to do, give the other character a chance to fight back/dodge rather than assuming my character auto-hits or anything, and I am usually okay with assuming that my character can be harmed without asking me about it so long as it isn't anything major (like a broken arm or something!). If your character injures mine, too, it might explain how some of Daniel's blood gets on him.  :-)

But I am open to changing how I usually write my fight scenes depending on your preferences! I try to be accommodating.  8-)

Blythe

Will do!

I will probably reply again some time tomorrow--I need to get a little bit of sleep before I start my day.  :-)

Blythe

Oh, good question! Wherever you'd like Lonnie to get punched. I was thinking of him going for the face, if only because if Lonnie's teeth scratch his hand (with no permanent damage to any teeth, of course!), we can justify him getting blood from Daniel that way.

Blythe

Blythe

Alrighty--question before moving forward! Are you comfortable with my character leaving the scene for now? I think this would be a good time to do the 'cut to a week later' part of our idea, if you are amendable. I just don't like to push time forward in a story without asking!

Blythe

Coolio! I'll get a reply up for you ideally some time tomorrow!

Blythe

The big things I like are: 'can't be out at all in the sun,' 'can only drink human blood,' and 'sometimes very fast and strong--and they get better with age.'

As for weaknesses, I do like them to be hurt by things like crosses, and I like them not having a reflection, but those are sort of 'optionals' to me.

I'm very open to traits you want to include for vampires or if you want to talk about not including some of what I mentioned in this post.  :-)

Blythe

I wanted to leave the post a bit open-ended so you could decide where Lonnie was and describe the scene--hope that was okay!