You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

October 16, 2018, 08:14:06 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Three Fun Games (FxF & BDSM)  (Read 104 times)

Offline VillainTopic starter

Three Fun Games (FxF & BDSM)
« on: September 21, 2018, 05:38:05 PM »
Hi there, I've got some simple FxF games I'm looking for someone to take part in.

Beyond the chat room
She never expected anything more to come from it. After signing into an anonymous chat room a girl decides to have a cyber fling with another woman. She believes that this will be the end of it, until the following night there's a knock on the door. It's the woman she had her cyber fling with, somehow she's tracked her down and she wants to find out what her anonymous lover is like in real life.

In this game I am looking for someone to play the girl who wanders into the chat room, whilst I will play the woman who tracks her down.

Hunt
The game is simple. If you get to the centre of the maze you will win one million dollars. The catch? Hunters lurk in the maze. If they catch you and strip you, then they own you for the night. This is the story of one of the girls that didn't reach the centre of the maze, and the woman that caught her.

In this game I'm looking for someone to play the girl, whilst I play the hunter

My Best Friends Mom Is Mine
Angela has always been a fan of her daughters best friend, Trish. The two are inseparable and Trish has done so many things to help her and the family. Sometimes Angela thinks that Trish is more her best friend than her daughters. One day, after a hard day at work, Angela discovers Trish at her house, no one else is home. It turns out Trish has always had a thing for her best friends Mom and she thinks it's time that Angela deserved a night off, with a bath, a massage and a night of lesbian love.

I am looking for someone to play Angela in this game, whilst I play Trish

All of the games can feature an element of BDSM with the characters being the submissive to the obvious dominant of the game. Message me if you're interested  ;)
« Last Edit: September 23, 2018, 07:08:07 AM by Villain »