You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 13, 2018, 03:27:19 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Denial (f looking for M and perhaps F)  (Read 172 times)

Online BeccaTopic starter

Denial (f looking for M and perhaps F)
« on: September 21, 2018, 03:22:50 PM »
Though my usual preference is a good balance between erotic content and story in a rpg, with my preferred rate is around the 60-40% in benefit of the latter, and perhaps even more so inclined toward character development, drama, and the likes, this particular request will be far more focused on smut instead.

That is not to say there won't be story or conflict, but rather than the balance will be heavier on the erotic content and exploration of a few particular kinks.

What I am looking for is for my female character to be involved in a relationship -mostly loving, though I could go for a sterner kind of dom- in which she is constantly sexually denied. This might include orgasm and pleasure denial, chastity devises, being forced to remain a virgin while having to pleasure the male counterpart with every other available orifice (masturbation, anal and oral, leaving her technically a virgin). I'd like for this denial to be semi-permanent, allowed to do some of them only in a handful of special occasions... or never at all!

Just which of these elements are included and which more are added is up to discussion, though I'd be rather adamant to at least include the orgasm denial element at the very least. I'd also be interested on her experiencing either ruined orgasm when she is finally allowed to cum, or rather be forced to have multiple ones until she can't take it any longer as punishment if the scene is right.

This could be a story focused around a D/s relationship where every aspect of this woman's life is controlled by her master, who could be sweeter and gentler or more on the dark side, or it could be something else altogether. I'd love to hear ideas about this scenario. IF this is a darker kind of story where she's someone captive, I'd like for some time to have elapsed since she was captured, though I'm leaning more toward a consensual or dub-con kind of story. Could be convinced to try non-con for the right partner, though.

For this story I'd be willing to dwell into one of my off if my potential partner is interested on it, but it's in NO WAY a requirement. As I fancy the idea of this woman's life being focused almost entirely on denial or delay of what she needs/wants, this might also include having to keep herself from relieving herself on certain moments, for instance. I'd also like to discuss other kind of denials or delayed gratification of other elements in the story, so I'm open to hearing more ideas.

Please do pm me if anyone is interested, do not post in this thread!

Becca