You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

November 16, 2018, 08:27:05 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: A soul to sell.. (Erotic Pathfinder Adventure!)  (Read 1776 times)

Offline Roleplay FrogTopic starter

Re: A soul to sell.. (Erotic Pathfinder Adventure!)
« Reply #75 on: October 07, 2018, 04:04:10 PM »
I do have a few more questions before I start working on the sheet, though.

Hmn. You're lucky you got a lightning warrior Raidy avatar, that gives you one point to use up with lotsa questioning.

Alignment restrictions are always a tricky thing. I'm not a fan myself, but you can't be a paladin, for long, without an extreme alignment in my book. If you wanna go LN, there are other classes better fitted.

The Curse sounds dark but kinky, sure thing.
Oh my, symbiotic armor, now we're talking kinky. Use a normal armor's stats, with the usual hard to throw away caveat of cursed items and assume the armor slowly reforms if broken, as if made from Greenwood.

Offline Sethala

« Reply #76 on: October 07, 2018, 06:11:56 PM »
Alright, that works.  I was asking about alignment because I figure she’ll be compelled into doing things that would definitely change her alignment.  I can go with Fighter if the alignment will be an issue, though.

As for the rest... good :). I have some other ideas, possibly including a cursed sword as well, but I’ll get started on this.

« Reply #77 on: October 07, 2018, 06:18:22 PM »
compelled is such a harsh word. Let's say.. encouraged.

Online Re Z L

« Reply #78 on: October 07, 2018, 09:37:33 PM »
The Synthesist Archetype for Summoner also works pretty well for a Symbiotic Armor type thing

Offline lusciousonly

« Reply #79 on: October 08, 2018, 01:48:33 AM »

Battle-Damaged Harriet
Name: Princess Harriet
Class(es): Anti-Paladin
Race: Moroi-Born Dhampir
Alignment: CE
Description: Petite and porcelain pale, Harriet is a slender and pretty doll of a woman whose appearance belies her supernatural strength, all the better to crush her enemies underfoot. However, whether its during pleasant conversation or while she's thrashing the unworthy with her nodachi, Harriet manages to always exude a royal presence - be it that of a charming, pleasant lady or a ruler who is ready to leverage all of their power against those who have slighted her.
Fetishes: (All are both giving and receiving) Roughness, using force, domination, indirect domination, using sex to demonstrate power, dubcon/noncon, pigtails
Dislikes: Not a lot here. Heavy physical torture, bathroom play, death
Backstory: Every little girl is told tales of princesses, but Harriet devoured them. Even as she grew up (metaphorically), learned to fight, learned to hurt, she was infatuated with being a princess. She wanted it bad, so bad that when she started getting friends that matched her extracurricular activities of gathering up power as she wanted, she earned the nickname of Demon Princess, at first from those that she instilled fear into but after she heard it, she took it on as her own.

So naturally, when extended a wish for anything, Harriet wished for what she wanted more than anything: she wanted to become an actual, beautiful demon princess. And just like that, with a snap! Not much changed. Not immediately, not in her abilities or Princess-ness. Only her urges have spiked upward, becoming just a bit more depraved, which alone she wouldn't mind, but. It's the principal of the thing.

Bonus questions!
What's a secret your character would never want anyone to know: She's mostly pissed about her contract not because of her corruption but because she didn't seem to get much out of it!
Your character has been trapped in prison and awaits a dark fate.. what do you do?: She asserts her place at the top of the hierarchy and then begins working to break out, with all her new friends.
You encounter a mighty dragon you can not (yet) hope to defeat, how would you bargain with them?: Mighty dragons surely have things they want but can't quite get, so setting up a mutually beneficial friendship seems reasonable.

Ability Scores(+Modifiers)
Str 22 (+6)
Dex 12 (+1)
Con 12 (+1)
Int 12 (+1)
Wis 8 (-1)
Cha 18 (+4)

HP: 24 Armor Class (AC/TAC/FFAC): 20/11/19 CMD: 22
Initiative Bonus: +1 Senses: Percep +3, Darkvision 60 feet, Low-light vision
Speed: 20ft 
Saving Throws: Fort +9 (+2 vs disease), Ref +6, Will +7 (+2 vs mind-affecting; -1 vs Positive Energy)
Immunities: Effects of Diseases
Class/Racial Abilities/Choices: Heir to Undying Nobility Alt Racial, Fatigued Cruelty, Fiendish Servant Boon
Chosen Feats: Fey Foundling, Power Attack, Intimidating Prowess
Traits: Dangerously Curious, Princess
Skills:
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Bluff: +8 (1 rank, CS)
Diplomacy: +15 (5 ranks, CS, +1 trait, +2 racial)
Intimidate: +19 (5 ranks, CS, +1 trait, +5 strength)
Knowledge(Nobility): +3 (+2 racial)
Perception: +3 (4 ranks)
Use Magic Device: +13(5 ranks, CS, +1 trait)

Equipment and items: Belt of Giant Strength +2, Headband of Alluring Charisma +2, Sleeves of Many Garments; Masterwork Nodachi, Kunai x3, Masterwork Full Plate; Potion of Cure Light Wounds, Potion of Infernal Healing, Scroll of Infernal Healing x4; Barbarian's Kit, Large Tent, Rope (Silk, 100 ft), Manacles (small), Manacles (rear restraints), fetters
GP: 10
Attacks MW Nodachi +12 (1d10+9, 18-20/x2)
Spellcasting (CL 1, DC 14+SL)
1st Level: Litany of Sloth, Litany of Weakness

SLAs (CL 5, DC 14+SL):
1/day: Command, Charm Person, Summon Monster III (Permanent Duration)

Random notez!

« Reply #80 on: October 08, 2018, 08:47:26 AM »
The Synthesist Archetype for Summoner also works pretty well for a Symbiotic Armor type thing

And for getting a thumbs down from your DM. Seriously, that thing is the single most overpowered class. I'm always hesitant about it.
The psionic aegis class works better, as in, more balancedly. There's even an aberrant Aegis archetype for all your tentacling needs.

Anywhooo!
Princess Harriet
Oh my, dhampir princesses. Colour me interested. Which is a slightly darker shade of green in my case.

What'd be indirect domination? A noble court? :p
At first I hesitated, but the idea of someone not changing much because they wished for something quite close to them does make sense. That said, I do not want to evoke the 'ha ha, fooled ya!' feeling about the contract, it does what it says, genuinly, so be mindful of that please.

Mechanics: I always like when mechanics and backstories mesh, and a Moroi Dhampir is fitting for someone wanting to be a princess. I can tell that she's a pretty strong build, but that's fine by me.

Approved.
Please post your character in the apropriate section, I'll give you an intro soon. You start up going the same direction as the other pc's, unless you choose to adventure on your own.
OOC