Domination, seduction and coercion F for M. Plot/story heavy.

Started by Nuttyxprincess, September 20, 2018, 04:47:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nuttyxprincess

First and foremost, if you are looking at a game where sex is the main event, please look elsewhere.

Now what I am looking for is a story involving an older gentleman who seduces, coerces or dominates (or all three) a younger woman. I am not interested in a teacher and student game, nor any with incest, but I am happy for any other combination. I love the idea of the chase, of YC taking a naive, sweet girl and making her his. I don’t want her to be a slave or a pet, however I would prefer a gent that loves MC he wants her, wants her to be his.

Kinks that I would like to include are pregnancy, whether he breeds her, coerces her into sex, or just plain impregnates her. Domination, gentle, sweet domination intermixed with lustful, passionate domination.

I realise that this is vague, but I don’t want to force anyone’s hand in what pairing this should be or what it may look like. If this sounds like it may interest you, please send me a PM.

Added : this link .... this whole thread tickles me in the right places. https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=285767.0
Holidays end this weekend. :( Last term for the year, but normally the most stressful!

~ O/O  ~ Artwork ~ Random Thoughts ~