You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

October 15, 2018, 12:40:34 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: ~Looking for something super kinky~  (Read 181 times)

Offline GreenMoonKingTopic starter

~Looking for something super kinky~
« on: September 19, 2018, 03:05:08 AM »
Hey there!

Currently I am looking for someone special. A IRL female that loves the same kinks as I do. Someone I can rp with anytime and have a blast. So sorry ladies if I turn a lot of you down. I'm ready to find my soulmate...rp wise.

I tend to love two kinds of stories mainly. Since I'm a switch, I either am the one dominating the girl, or she is the one dominating me. Or both! ^_^

I'm a huuuuuuge lover of panties, and love it when there is stripping or pantie play in the story. I'm also big on monster girls in general. Or super aggressive women. A girl that might be...a yandere or psychotic. She is obsessed with him or even better his member. She might even put on this facade of being a perfect beauty and a straight A student. Or the sweet ingenue. But inside she is twisted or thirsty for some man juice.

If you've ever seen the anime, Konosuba. Darkness would be an excellent example. She thrives on his perverse energy. She's no normal girl. She wants a man to use her, abuse her, to be his toy. She gets off on that in the worst way.

Actually a fantasy scenario with a girl like darkness would be the best bet!

UPDATED: Since some of you asked. Here's a few story examples:

MC is summoned to a fantasy world by YC in order to save the world. YC is surprised to see MC but trusts in the power of the crystal. She takes MC into home and confronts him with the reality of the situation. Various situations will arise that will bring out her lust for MC. She will deny her feelings at first, trying to focus on their mission. Soon, her lust takes over and she turns into the sex crazed nympho that worships his cock. Will he succumb to lust and end his journey to save the world and embrace his inner dark side. Or will he deny her and continue the quest, only to make her want him even more?

Another story could be that YC is sold into slavery after your family lost all of your wealth. In order to pay the debt, they sold their oldest daughter to the slave trader. Then MC comes in to buy a slave and choose YC. She is reluctant at first,  but soon her own lust begins to consume her. Before long she lives to service him.

And finally, YC is the older sister of MC. She has had many boyfriends over the years, but none of them have ever worked out. She also has some serious attachment issues. She always wanted MC but obviously being his sister, she never made a move on him. One night after another break up, she comes home drunk. She ends up going into the wrong room and slips into MC's bed half naked. Once she feels his throbbing member she can't help but want to be filled, so she services him. MC wakes up later that morning to find her sleeping next to him. And that he feels really really good for some reason.

Anywho, if you get off on being a character like that then please do not hesitate on messaging me. I can't wait to hear your ideas. I am open to suggestions along those lines.

Thanks so much for your time.

The Green Moon King
« Last Edit: September 19, 2018, 06:16:15 AM by GreenMoonKing »