You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

August 12, 2022, 10:53:32 pm

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Under construction. !!  (Read 599 times)

Offline flasscheTopic starter

• Lord
  • Enchanter
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 1
Under construction. !!
« on: September 19, 2018, 02:37:57 am »
Introductory

First of all, welcome all! Thank you for taking the time to stroll around this humble thread.

Please refrain from replying directly to this topic, a Pm will do!

Contents

Switch board: On/off section, cravings in a partner.
Workshop ideas: Sketches, artwork or mad ramblings of idea’s not yet fully developed.
Developed ideas: A list of more developed scenes. Usually fully developed. 
The Graveyard: A collection of older plots.

For any prospective partners.
I myself am a thirty-something year old male.
I enjoy playing have no preferences if I'm playing with a male, female, or other; be it humanoid, machine or beast.
Research will be done in those that show interest in writing together. I'm less inclined to play with those that have no forum stories or another example of their post or do have not have an On/Off thread somehow listed, in any way, shape, or form.
I reserve the right to look beyond the first come, first served basis. Keep in mind that I might have multiple story versions running between partners, unless asked specifically.
Preferred medium: Thread based.

A Pm Rp-request should contain;
-What scene.
-What Gender.
-What kinks.
-Your reasoning for picking it.
-What changes/additions you wish to see.
« Last Edit: May 17, 2021, 05:55:25 am by flassche »

• Lord
  • Enchanter
  • View My Rolls
Re: under construction. Nothing yet inside... not clickbait.
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2018, 02:38:14 am »
The switchboard
Listed here are my Ons and Offs. Please give them a quick look over before sending a pm. It is a common courtesy to check for compatibility beforehand, since I will do the same.
The only section of these that are non-negotiable are the Offs; Please respect them and in doing so respect me.

Cravings in a partner.
Post size: A paragraph at the least. One-liners are near instant interest assassins.
Post quality: I prefer literacy, spellchecker and correct punctuation, although far from a grammar Nazi level.

Flipping the switch on
Playing top.
Flawed characters/partners
Romance/Conflict/action
Human and Nonhuman
Risk of/pregnancy, incest
Racial, age, culture play
Mind control/hypnosis
Older partner (love!)
Bigger/stronger partner (love!)
Deep plot, intense character development.
Nearly everything, just ask
Flipping the switch off
Penetration of my character’s orifices
Receiving semen
Pegging on my character
One liners
Feces play
Receiving Perfect characters
First person
Cliché scenes
Obese partners
Fixation on lingerie
Excess body hair
« Last Edit: May 17, 2021, 05:17:59 am by flassche »

• Lord
  • Enchanter
  • View My Rolls
Re: Den of debauchery (AnyxAny)
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2021, 05:55:04 am »

The Workshop
Welcome to my little workplace. Just below here are my rough sketches, thoughts and creativity inducing pictures. If you were craving something solid with an already worked out background and developed characters I advise you to skip ahead to the next post or look at the previous one.
An artist is only as good as his mind, environment and muse. Feel free to help me flesh out a story by sending me a pm containing your thoughts, pictures or critique. Thanks in advance!

Really, I am a very visual person, so feel free to send me artwork that you think might be a fun challenge for me.

Click for rough drafts

Military females

Sketch:
I’d love to create a world where either one or a whole bunch of these badass chicks are thrown into dangerous situations. It could be something simple such as a warzone, or something more absurd like a post-apocalyptic world set.
Perhaps my male character is their target that they need to secure or protect? What if something goes wrong.
Or possibly their handler, the one who sets them up with equipment and missions.. and perhaps a bit more?
Perhaps it is a secret project, of using a unstable serum to turn people into athletic soliders, although the downside is that it changes you into a female?

Artwork
Pictures

Little buggers

Sketch:
A horde of little honry buggers versus a group of adventurers, be they female, male or other.
They can be Imps, goblins, Kobold, slugs, slimes, etc. Anything is fine, as long as they are on the small side, are numerous and are seen as disgusting in the eyes of the general public.

This van be historical-Fantasy or more modern in nature.
I am open to Dark non-con or something more comedic and light hearted.

Artwork
Pictures