You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 05, 2016, 02:34:17 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: A Scripted Play: Ideas and Themes inside! [M/M, M/F, F/F, MUL]  (Read 803 times)

Offline ScriptophileTopic starter

A Scripted Play: Ideas and Themes inside! [M/M, M/F, F/F, MUL]
« on: February 01, 2009, 03:45:30 PM »
Hello hello~ I am Scriptophile, and I am here to recruit YOU! Yes, you, the fabulous, creative, role play partner just waiting to happen!

Here I will list several different plots/ideas that I'm interested in playing out, but please, feel free to PM me and suggest your own ideas, if you don't find one here to your liking.

Plot Idea # 1 - Could work for M/M, M/F, or F/F

This is somewhat similar to Neil Gaiman's 'Stardust'. A star falls to Earth- or a fantasy world, whichever- and it taken in by a human. I could play either role as either gender.

Plot Idea # 2 - Specifically looking for M/M or F/F

This is a Twincest plot, but I'm interested in making it a long-term sort of RP, where they are devoted to one another, with maybe another character or two coming in to try and break them apart, intentionally or otherwise. If anyone has watched/read Ouran High School Host Club, you know exactly what I'm talking about.

Plot Idea # 3 - Specifically looking for M/M

I would rather play as the 'submissive' in this role, please. Usually I don't mind doing either, but I'd really like to play that role, please. Basically, a warrior during ancient and/or mythological times is injured, and must be taken to a temple to be healed, and the healer and he proceed to fall in love.

With all of these ideas, there will be more details that can be worked out/worked in specific to my partner, these are just general ideas!

Be sure to look for updates and modifications, as my tastes and kinks seem to change all the time. Also take a look at my Ons and Offs to get a better idea of what I'm looking for. <3
« Last Edit: February 12, 2009, 12:06:07 AM by Scriptophile »

Offline Cosmo_ac

Re: A Scripted Play: Many Ideas and Themes inside! [M/M, M/F, F/F, MUL]
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2009, 05:40:31 PM »
sent a PM for the last game, Script.

Re: A Scripted Play: Ideas and Themes inside! [M/M, M/F, F/F, MUL]
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2009, 06:49:40 PM »
A fifth plot idea has been added. <3

« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2009, 12:07:34 AM »
All new thread! Only three plots right now, but I'm sure I'll be adding more. :)

Offline slavemarkira

« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2009, 12:17:04 AM »
Interested in plot #3- I'll PM you.

Offline ThornsofRose

« Reply #5 on: February 12, 2009, 11:59:15 PM »
I'd be interested in the twincest - perhaps with some light bondage, but doesn't have to.  I'd prefer F/F.