My sister is a career criminal (and so am I!) (M for F)

Started by Igloo, September 13, 2018, 09:00:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Igloo

Hi, I'm looking for a female writer to play an estranged sister in the following scenario:

Connor had developed quite a reputation for himself in company - a bright, career-driven up-and-comer with few scruples about fucking over his colleagues in order to climb the next step up the ladder.  But despite his success, he's always dressed and dined a little too well for a man on his salary.  He's careful enough to keep the discrepancy from being too obvious.  He's never come closer than an informal police interview of the real source of his wealth being discovered.  The secret?  In totally different circles, Connor is a very well-respected safe-cracker, and it won't take more than one more big score before he's ready to call it quits and disappear off the grid. 

Connor never got along all that well with his younger sister - they more or less stopped talking after he left the nest.  Maybe they were too alike, or maybe they were just too far apart in age to ever have anything in common.  But suppose Connor recognizes a familiar face across the table at a gathering of conspirators, and she recognizes him.  Will she try to leverage his secret life against him?  Will they prove far better collaborators as adults than as children?  Will he find her incredibly hot?  (Actually, don't bother replying unless you want that last answer to be yes.)

Looking for a scene where blood turns out to be thicker than water, but maybe not quite as thick as cum. 
People like O&O's in their signatures, I guess.  Like this?
My O&O's

Igloo

People like O&O's in their signatures, I guess.  Like this?
My O&O's