I Choose You to Consume Me (Looking for M Character)

Started by Maeve, September 10, 2018, 08:23:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maeve

I Choose You To Consume Me

He never thought his life would go this way, but he always kinda hoped. He's a scientist and not just a scientist but a mad genius out of a bond film and the brilliant mind behind many of the biohacks used by the military and private corporations alike. That makes him hot property and now he has an island, like an entire island, for him to test his theories and develop new projects. Course he's kept there so he's not head hunted and to make sure his work isn't stolen, but they see to all his needs and make sure he's very very happy.

Like the one little, not really important, but kinda core to his being about having beautiful women dominate him. It's nice that the guys he's making all this stuff keep bringing him beautiful hookers to do just that, the only problem is they can't leave. Which is fine. He has three gorgeous doms who do his bidding whenever he feels the itch, but no one to talk to and no matter how many times he tries to explain to them there's more to a woman than just sex and all this stuff is great but really just going through the motions and rather unfulfilling....it falls on deaf ears. He finds there is nothing sadder than a big man with a gun who looks equally confused and embarrassed by a topic they're trying to wrap their heads around.

Finally, in a moment of frustration with a product when he could really use a sympathetic ear, who realized how funny he was, that was also good with a riding crop, shouted at them that he needed a woman who could make him laugh and fuck him with a strap-on.

'This will be the last woman," his handlers told him, "They only get replaced if they leave in a body bag." He had been appalled at the sentiment but agreed. The process had taken longer than expected. It wasn't like they could use tinder for this. Then he had a eureka moment. Sara, the sweet temp that worked at his lab in San Fran, she thought he was funny and not in an I'm trying to shag my way to the top kind of way. They had worked together for 6 months and if he hadn't been transferred to Berlin he was going to ask her out. Sara would be perfect. Except for one thing. She wasn't a dom, like at all. Eh, he figured he could train her.

This is essentially a non con romance about a guy teaching a girl how to be his dom. If this is of interest, hit me up.