You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

June 23, 2021, 03:57:13 pm

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Let's Play!  (Read 930 times)

Offline BlackFlames24Topic starter

• Lady
  • Enchanted
  • This is some personal text. There are many like it, but this one is mine!
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
Let's Play!
« on: September 10, 2018, 09:36:40 am »
Hi! Thanks for stopping by, a couple of things I need you to know first. One I play only female, I do not care what your real gender is as long as you can play the gender of whatever story we are doing. Two, I’m not a grammar or spelling Nazi, but please have a basic understanding of it. At least let me know when your character is talking and when you are done with a sentence (as you can tell, I probably have a lot of run ons and what not so just really a basic understanding lol). Three, please no text speak during the rp, off character is fine. Last but not least and probably most important, I am a full-time college student and worker, so please have patience when it comes to replies. I work third shift so that means I go to bed early as well. I try to reply as often as possible, but life happens. If it does I will try to let you know what is going on, if you feel like I have forgotten you feel free to message me because sometimes I do forget to let you know somethings happened.

Anyway, if you see something you like and don’t mind the few request/rules I have then feel free to message me.

P.S. I suck at summaries, so hopefully you’ll forgive me and give me a chance anyway :D

Father/Daughter
Mom is in and out, she is usually away on a business trip leaving YC and MC (Dad and Daughter) alone all the time. The more time Daddy spends with his little girl the more he sees the woman she is becoming, until he starts becoming obsessed. Daddy decides he needs his baby, he needs to have her, so he starts small and tries to woe her. He buys her pretty things, expensive things, trying to get her attention, but she doesn’t know what he’s doing. She just thinks he’s spoiling her as she gets closer to graduation. He moves on to the next step and takes her out on expensive dates, she still isn’t getting it, he starts with gentle touches, longer kisses, she starts to feel uncomfortable, finally he can’t take it anymore and snaps. Daddy rapes his daughter, he continues to do this alternating between being tough and being oh so sweet to her about it, it starts to twist her up. She starts to like it, starts to want it just as much as he does.

A dark story that turns into a twisted happy ending, I understand this isn’t for many people but it is what I’m craving at the moment. I would love to see how you twist him up and make him want her, to see how you bring him into that slow descent of madness and need.

Father/ Daughters Best Friend
YC is an undercover agent that was made to move with his only daughter to keep track of one of the biggest crime lords. MC is the first friend your daughter makes at the new high school, who happens to be said crime lords daughter. While MC isn’t ignorant to what her father does, she isn’t really involved with it. She is the only child and while she is proficient in the use of weapons and how to protect herself without weapons, she is a sweet girl. Except the only ones that really know that are those closest to her, like YC’s daughter. She starts spending a lot of time around the house, so do the body guards because her father never lets her go anywhere without them, and things between YC and mine start to fall into place.

I’m not sure how I want them to end up with one another, but there is  a major plot that could be had here, maybe he’s trying to get close to her to get more info on her Dad. Maybe things just kind of happen between them. I don’t know but let’s figure it out!

The Princess and the Traveler 

MC is the reigning kings only daughter, she is a mischievous young woman who has a servant who looks almost exactly like her. There ware times when MC asks her servant to pretend to be her so that she can sneak off and be a normal lady at times. One warm night she sneaks out of her castle and finds her way down to a river to enjoy a nice swim beneath the moon and stars. The kingdom is at peace, and her father is planning a ball (unknown to her) with the neighboring kingdoms to help find his daughter a Prince.

YC is whatever you want him to be, maybe a mercenary, perhaps just a traveler, another noble? Some how the two meet whether its when MC is doing her duty and being a Princess, or when she is pretending to be her maid depends on the situation in which they meet.

I want this to just be a romantic story probably more smut than anything, but I do want to figure out some sort of plot for it as well.

The Witch in the Woods

The villagers speak of her in hushed voices, they blame her or praise her for whatever trials their going through. If they wish her harm, no one can find her, if they need her help she is always available. Her home is warm and inviting, the beasts of the woods are protective of her.

I don’t have much that I can say on this one but that is the basic premises of MC

Fandoms
Anything Harry Potter

I’m going to list a few pairings I’d like to try, but here is the thing I have never tried any of these and they are something I would like to figure out how to play. So, if you feel like being patient and being a teacher hit me up and we can think of a story for these next two, because I really have no idea right now. I just know they are something I’d like to start dipping my toes into.

YC/MC
Hermaphrodite female (both boy and girl parts)/ and MC (female)
Female/Female
Like I said I’ve never played the above two so if you have patience for it, lets do it!

Other Pairings
Master/Slave
Mistress/Slave
Student/Teacher
Warden/Immate
Bro/Sis
Other Incest Pairings

Open to other ideas as well
« Last Edit: November 03, 2018, 09:10:48 am by BlackFlames24 »

• Lady
  • Enchanted
  • View My Rolls
Re: Let's Play!
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2018, 06:50:59 am »
Monthly bump, gonna come back later today and add a couple of other ideas as well.

• Lady
  • Enchanted
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2018, 10:25:40 am »
Added a couple of new ones :D

• Lady
  • Enchanted
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2019, 11:43:09 am »
Taking a chance and doing a monthly bump