My Science Project.

Started by Blinkin, September 10, 2018, 02:35:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blinkin

Hi All:

This idea is a little odd, but it's something that I think, with the right partner, could be a fun and challenging story to write.

Warning: Extreme content should be expected; this thread would be in the extreme forum and could include kinks/fetishes including, but not limited to:

Bimbification, breast/nipple play and torture, vaginal stretching/fisting, large object insertions, body alteration, anal, beastiality, humiliation, BDSM, non-con and unrealistic elements.. Some of these are negociable and I'm open to others as my partner may wish.

I have 3 scenario's for this, one is consentual to non-con, the others  are darker and non-con in nature.

Scenario #1: A nerd/geek scientist offers a beautiful young woman several million dollars to be his test subject in a long term study on the capacity of the human body to adapt to extreme stimuli. He's up front with the young woman that the study will alter her body and could be unpleasant/ painful at times, but also hugely pleasurable as well. With the signing of an ironclad NDA and release to undergo the program, the money is put into escrow until the program ends, at which time she receives it in a lump sum. Beneath the scientific program is a hidden desire to "get back" at a beautiful woman that humiliated him as a teen and he's going to use her to exact his revenge on another woman.

Scenario #2: Similar to the above, except he abducts a beautiful young woman and forces her to undergo his open revenge plot; going so far as arranging for her long term disappearance to seem like she's simply gone home for a few months. Mind altering elements would probably be involved

Scenario #3: Similar to the above, except the beautiful young woman is a superheroine or celebraty who he captures, after planning for every condition for the purposes of conducting body altering experiments on. In this scenario, some elements of mind alteration may also appear and humiliation would be fairly strong possibilities.

For more information, or to discuss a potential partnership, please feel free to contact me via PM.
"I am a Southern Gentleman, which means that I'm a rogue and a scoundrel. When I'm not kissin' the hands of married women, I'm slipping off their wedding rings."
My Ons' & offs'
Absenses & Apologies (Updated 3/02/23)
Blinkins' Thinkin's (Story Ideas)
Yes, I really am blind.
Being Literate is the ability to read and understand a language. When you ask for literate, what you are looking for is Verbosity, which is the ability to use lots of words without actually saying very much... like politicians. I consider myself both literate and verbose.