You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

September 21, 2018, 04:32:10 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Looking for Curse of Strahd (D&D 5.0)  (Read 182 times)

Online Roleplay FrogTopic starter

Looking for Curse of Strahd (D&D 5.0)
« on: September 09, 2018, 02:21:21 PM »
I am certain I am not the only one, after all the last recruitment I saw had I think almost ten people.

See, the Curse of Strahd campaign takes it quite literal with me, I've started the whole setting thrice now and each time the DM kinda melted away, after getting through at best a third of the setup, naturally that leaves stories feeling unfinished, things left to do, Vampire brides left to seduce...

I think it's a rather enjoyable campaign with nicely build tension and more than a fair amount of chances to use erotica and I say that as someone usually prefering pathfinder over the fifth, all it needs is a small group that's dedicated enough to the campaigns sucess. Who's with me? Who's willing to DM things?

~Personally, I'm looking to be a player(to not spoiler myself with the module), I can fulfill any partyrole, would likely grab whatevers needed.

So yeah. Curse of Strahd, gothicy-vampirey things, who's up to party
« Last Edit: September 09, 2018, 06:45:38 PM by Roleplay Frog »

Online Drowdeviant

Re: Looking for Curse of Strahd? (D&D 5.0)
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2018, 03:21:52 PM »
*plants interest flag*

Offline Jayna

Re: Looking for Curse of Strahd? (D&D 5.0)
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2018, 06:43:06 PM »
Hello!

I would be interested as a player for sure!

Online Zaer Darkwail

Re: Looking for Curse of Strahd (D&D 5.0)
« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2018, 02:49:14 AM »
I got the book/module and I had ran the campaign in RL (not complete it though as some players moved away). I am willing to make another round to go at it (and allow bit more erotica into it albeit the story is pretty much gothic horror but there can be room for gothic erotica as well). I can do RL the 'fortune card reading' which is essential for the campaign and gives it bit diversity.

« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2018, 11:46:38 AM »
Sounding good!

I understand why the campaign is not for everyone, it's intentionally bleak at points, but that just gives the game greater depth, plus, with all the 2nd edition material you can expand with lots of creative approaches, there's a whole wiki for this stuff out there.

Online Drowdeviant

« Reply #5 on: September 13, 2018, 12:04:13 PM »
Sounding good!

I understand why the campaign is not for everyone, it's intentionally bleak at points, but that just gives the game greater depth, plus, with all the 2nd edition material you can expand with lots of creative approaches, there's a whole wiki for this stuff out there.

...Is it wrong that right off the bat I thought Strahd was the most handsome fantasy villain ever? I mean just look at the module's cover! xD

Online Zaer Darkwail

« Reply #6 on: September 13, 2018, 02:14:17 PM »
Not wrong call, he is indeed most handsome drawn villain/male from DnD and for good reason. As that charming elegant visage hides truly hideous monster.

« Reply #7 on: September 13, 2018, 02:22:13 PM »
Not wrong call, he is indeed most handsome drawn villain/male from DnD and for good reason. As that charming elegant visage hides truly hideous monster.

The prettyness only makes it eviler. *nodnod*
Though there is a bunch of handsomey demons too.

But ultimately Darklords seem to have the handsomness Or once handsomness down the best. *nodnod*

Online Zaer Darkwail

« Reply #8 on: September 13, 2018, 02:25:11 PM »
Anyways in char gen wise we go standard, in backgrounds leave them open in regards world your living in as there are variables how players get dragged to his realm.

« Reply #9 on: September 15, 2018, 06:33:15 AM »
I mean, if none other step forth, happy to throw up the first character concept.