News:

Main Menu

NFL Discussion Thread

Started by Deamonbane, September 06, 2018, 12:37:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zaphod

Quote from: Lady Sakura on January 04, 2019, 11:06:04 AM
I don't see the colts making it. Luck is great but I feel his team around him will let him down. His only good player is Ebron. I think the charger will beat the Ravens

Andy Reid will mess it up. He's famous for that. Luck has been here before. He'll drag his team to the finals. I don't see any scenario where the Chargers beat the Ravens.

Deamonbane

I mean, the last time Luck was in the playoffs, people started complaining about deflated footballs. I don't trust him to carry a team in deep.

Like the rest, I really like Mahomes. He's got a new play style that fits into the new rules of the League. He runs, he makes impossible plays and performs in the clutch. He just needs a bit of fine-tuning when it comes to carrying a drive, clock management, and keeping the ball. All can be pulled together with some decent coaching to make a very special quarterback. Sure, their defense is atrocious, but that just makes the games all that much more interesting.

There's a dramatic part of me that wants to see the Patriots go in to take on the Chiefs in Arrowhead. The Pats won the game in Gillette, seems only fitting that the next game happen in the Chiefs home. The drama of the old guard QB running up against the new up and comer for the division title. Either the new guy gets put back in his place, or the old-timer passes along the torch.

I know, like with the Vikings last year, not everything is meant to be and what would make the most dramatic ending isn't always what ends up happening. Still, it's what I want to see.

Should be an interesting post-season :D
Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

Zaphod

All the games this weekend should be good. No Osweiler, Bortles, or Hoyer type nightmares.

Flower

Well then. There goes the bears.

Zaphod

Chargers put on a D clinic. Highly impressive, especially the DB formations that took away Lamar Jackson's ability to run.

Zaphod

Any predictions? I fancy the Colts and Rams today.

Ziether

Colts and Rams today. I'm actually favoring the visiting AFC teams and the home NFC teams. Partially local bias for the Rams and Chargers, but partially that I think they have what it takes.
Under Emergency Maintenance

Deamonbane

There are a lot of jokes about Andrew Luck choking around right about now...
Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

Lady Sakura

So much for a good game...lame. Hopefully tomorrows game proves better.

Go Pats! 

Zaphod

I'm officially rooting for the Chargers today though I fear the Pats will find some trickery to win.

Ziether

It's 16° (F) on the field at Gillette. That's bad news for the Bolts. I'm rooting for an All-L.A. Super Bowl, but I fear the weather in Massachusetts may hamper the chances of that. Those Chargers are dangerous if they get a chance to catch their stride
Under Emergency Maintenance

Deamonbane

Quote from: Zaphod on January 13, 2019, 10:48:13 AM
I'm officially rooting for the Chargers today though I fear the Pats will find some trickery to win.
Sorry, Colts aren't around anymore to complain about deflated footballs ;)

Lady Sakura

Quote from: Deamonbane on January 13, 2019, 12:03:29 PM
Sorry, Colts aren't around anymore to complain about deflated footballs ;)

😂😂

I'm really happy Romo is commentating this game.

James White aka BooBoo for the win!

The Mighty Squirrel brought his nuts today!!

Zaphod

Has Gronk forgotten how to catch? Only blocking today. Is he still in Billy B's doghouse? :P

Nico

Zaphod

Nico

Lady Sakura

Quote from: Zaphod on January 13, 2019, 01:20:39 PM
Has Gronk forgotten how to catch? Only blocking today. Is he still in Billy B's doghouse? :P

He does what he is told! Him blocking plus Oline = Brady Magic!

Quote from: Nico on January 13, 2019, 01:20:52 PM
Go Pats.

This is all. XD

Twin!! <3

Nico

Quote from: Lady Sakura on January 13, 2019, 01:26:52 PM
He does what he is told! Him blocking plus Oline = Brady Magic!

Twin!! <3
Twiiiin! <3 <3

Pats are looking good today!

Lady Sakura

Quote from: Nico on January 13, 2019, 01:28:12 PM
Twiiiin! <3 <3

Pats are looking good today!

I know I'm so proud 😭

Zaphod

Deamonbane

Gronk caught one for 25, though they probably want to avoid him taking any big hits until they're in Arrowhead. He played a huge game against KC in the season and I think he will again next week.

Edit:

Lady Sakura

Zaphod

Looks like it's going to be zero degrees during kickoff at KC. Advantage Pats?  :o