You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

October 21, 2020, 08:13:06 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Some CYOA Prompts (M looking for M or F)  (Read 591 times)

Offline dominantdominicTopic starter

Some CYOA Prompts (M looking for M or F)
« on: September 02, 2018, 07:54:17 PM »
Dom-Dom's - CYOA style prompts

Hey there everyone! As a little pre-face, all of the below prompts are choose-your-own-adventure style prompts, meaning I play as a storyteller/ GM, and you play as a character in that world. I know that a lot of the times choose your own adventures don't put a lot of emphasis on choice, but I personally like my roleplays to include choices that have real consequences, this means (depending on what you are down for) there could be "bad ends", and the story won't be very linear.

As a second small thing, I'd like to get my preferences out of the way, these apply as a general rule for all of the below prompts. I prefer to roleplay mostly as masculine male characters, especially when it comes to the NSFW stuff, I also very much enjoy playing as beast/ monster/ non-human characters. I prefer playing against male characters too, however I do enjoy playing across female or "other" characters too. I prefer to play as dominant/ top characters, but with a CYOA, I'm fine with mixing it up a little.

Most of my prompts are fairly dark in that they will mostly heavily feature non-con, but I enjoy a wide variety of kinks, generally, as long as you stay away from lesbian/ femboy/ exessive gore/ exessive scat, we should be all good. For more details, you can check my O/Os in my signature.

With that out of the way, here are the prompts:

Lewd Roguelike – Ideal for people who don't care so much for longer-term consequences of actions.

This prompt centres around a rogue-like game structure, you make a character, they have their skills and talents, and must make their way through a dangerous dungeon full of beasts, traps and other trickery. Your choices matter, as it's quite likely if you majorly fuck up, you'll lose, and have to start from the beginning.

This is a fairly malleable prompt, for instance, we could implement a "lives" system, if you want the fun of bad-ends, without needing to restart with new characters, or a "saves" system, where even if you get a bad-end, you can start from the location you left off from.

As a side note, if you DO start back from the beginning, the experience shouldn't get stale, as different options are readily available, which can lead to totally different scenes.

I am also very open to a groundhog-day like twist, where your character becomes aware that after these "bad ends", they are starting from the beginning, more knowledgable than they were before.

For Science – Ideal for people who want to explore more out-there, surreal kinks such as impreg/mpreg, oviposition, transformation etc.

This prompt centres around a simple concept, your character wakes up in an unfamilliar laboratory, a room with a bed, a desk... very basic furnature, and seemingly, no door to leave. A large overhead monitor seems to give instructions to your character, offering different choices of treatments and tests, none of which are ideal, but a choice has to be made.

These tests can be a number of things, changing your body chemistry, pitting you into sexual encounters with exotic creatures, and a lot of physical examinations.

A good way of thinking of this prompt is a medical-examination style idea, but taken up a couple of notches.

Pick your Poison! – Ideal for people who want an adventure with drawn out consequences and a rather snappy, campy premise.

A few years ago, a new gameshow seemed to crop up out of nowhere. Simply called "Pick your Poison", and hundreds of people sat down to watch the pilot episode, expecting something akin to wipeout, people making themselves look foolish to get money, classic entertainment!

But what people saw was very different... they saw the first contestant making his way through a series of doors, picking different tasks to perform that were all so sexual in nature, it was strange how it managed to get past the TV censors, of course, a lot of people were outraged, but the company behind the gameshow assured it was all special effects, and people in costumes, and it was only airing late at night.

A few years pass, and your character is a little short on cash, sure, they've seen some pretty messed up shit on Pick your Poison, but the money is good, and after all, it's just special effects, so the show really can't be that bad, right?

Small hint: It's not special effects.

---

That's all I have for now, so if you're interested, or have any questions, just shoot me a message!

Offline Terian

Re: Some CYOA Prompts (M looking for M or F)
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2018, 08:45:37 PM »
Hmm, I am a fan of roguelikes, you wouldn't have any issues of me running a female character in that case?