The Tower of Temptation (M looking for M or F)

Started by dominantdominic, August 30, 2018, 10:53:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dominantdominic

The Tower of Temptation

In recent months, the onling gaming communities have been positively thrilled for any new news about a new virtual reality game "The Tower of Temptation" coming to light. Made by a grass-roots development company. Why such a buzz? Well according to all the information released about the game from journalism, the virtual reality is so convincing that it is completely indistinguishable. Not only sound and sight, but all senses, emotions and even pain can be replicated in the game perfectly.

The company; "Versili-tech" sent out an open application for beta-testers, which got well over 10,000,000 applicants, even with quite an extensive questionaire. In the end, they narrowed down their selection process to just 10 individuals to be the official, payed, beta-testers of The Tower of Temptation. (TTOT for short.)

Among these 10 applicants, is you, aftering signing the relevant NDAs and Disclaimers, you were given transport to a remote development facility, and lead through to the room where you'd be finally trying out the new technology first hand, little did you know at the time, but you'd be doing more than just trying out a beta version for a few hours, you'd be preparing to spend a lot more time in the virtual world than you had originally anticipated, seemingly, Versili-tech has... alterior motives for their technology, and you willingly signed yourself up as one of their first victims.

---

Welcome to the Tower of Temptation! This is a prompt idea i've been toying with for a while now, and am excited to try it out with people! Below I will include some more detailed information about what I am looking for. If you have any questions, feel free to ask!

Firstly, I am open to male or female partners for this, but I do have a preference for male partners. Most if not all of the encounters in the game will be male, so it's best if you are looking for gay-male content.

As far as my interests and intentions with this roleplay go, I'd like to be clear that this prompt contains quite a lot of non-con, and is primarily a CYOA style story, where your actions seriously can make the difference. Your character likely won't be the dominant partner in most encounters (although this can be discussed.)

I like this idea to have a good mix of story and smut, but I would definitely like to include a wide array of kinks to explore. You can check out my Ons and Offs to get a better understanding of my interests. Some of the particular kinks I'd definitely like to include is encounters with monsters/ beasts (mostly humanoid, like Satyrs, Minotaurs, Demons etc.), a plethora of sexual kinks, and domination/ submission. Corruption over time as you progress through the game would also be an aspect.

Generally speaking, the story would involve your character finding out and coping with being stuck in a very hypersexual game, adapting to a new world and making the most out of it in attempts to get out. If you have any other directions to take it, I'd be all ears.

Finally, I am looking for something longer-term, but with less frequent replies. Maybe 1 or 2 longer replies per day, as a post to short back and forths that last for hours. On days where I have more free time, I may reply more frequently.

If you have any suggestions for things to include, or things to change, please do tell me, I love to hear how I can change this idea up, and I look forward to playing with you!