You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 07, 2022, 11:58:01 pm

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Profile update suggestion  (Read 1079 times)

Offline Infinity ForeverTopic starter

• Lady
  • Seducer
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 1
Profile update suggestion
« on: August 29, 2018, 01:52:54 am »
I feel kind of bad to post here about this but I'm honestly surprised that no one else apparently brought this to anyone's attention. I recently came across my profile to update it and noticed that it lists, for other forms of messaging: AIM, MSN, and YIM. Sadly all three of those have been discontinued so that bit of information is completely useless now. However, I was thinking perhaps adding in a spot for Skype, or even Discord, or any other messaging system that is current which I'm unaware of currently. In fact, I mentioned this in the shoutbox and was suggested to make a post here so I hope it's not too out of place to say or mention this and I hope it's something that isn't too hard to implement. If nothing else, I feel the need to remove AIM, MSN, and YIM needs to be done, as sad as it is that they are gone, it makes me feel so old.

Offline Oniya

• StoreHouse of Useless Trivia
  • Oracle
  • Carnite
  • One bad Motokifuka. Also cute and FLUFFY!!!
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 3
Re: Profile update suggestion
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2018, 02:50:51 am »
Veks is currently working on new software for the forum, although the details are still being hammered out.  New 'messenger fields' are definitely among the suggestions that have been put in this thread