You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

February 26, 2021, 09:33:13 pm

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Historical pieces - Male writing partner wanted  (Read 378 times)

Offline BlondeTopic starter

Historical pieces - Male writing partner wanted
« on: August 28, 2018, 04:19:53 pm »
I have a few ideas I would like to play out and I am looking for a male writing partner to help bring these ideas to life. They’re all a little rough and need a lot of discussing and brainstorming, but hopefully we can have some fun with them.

I must stress that I have priorities away from this site, so please do not expect insta-replies from me. I try to get a reply done every night, but depending on how the day has been sometimes I am just too exhausted. Please be patient and you’ll find me in return a very patient writing partner.

I am not after a smut fest, I am more story driven and prefer plot over sex. I also don’t unnecessarily drag out sex scenes; there is absolutely no need to write ten posts to explain one tryst. There are only a handful of ways how nice something feels without getting repetitive.

I do prefer longer posts, so if short quick fire posts are your style then I may not be the writing partner for you. I do not expect a novel a post, nor do I want just nonsense filler posts or unnecessary dialogue just to fill a post. But a few juicy paragraphs per post would be fab.

Please read my O/Os before contacting. I do not participate in dom x sub relationships at all, but that being said I do not mind my female being the more submissive one in the relationship but please do not expect her to beg, plead or cry out. Also, keeping a sense of realism, do not expect my females to have a mind blowing orgasm if all they do is fuck. You’re guy has got to offer more if he wants the rewards.

Threads only, I do not write off site or through PMs.

Now that the boring stuff is done with it’s over to the ideas. Please remember these are just rough concepts and need a lot of discussing.

1)   Our characters live in a village 7th/8th century. Your character is a warrior, one of the elite but of not so noble birth or of any standing beyond is fighting prowess, so a farmer or the like. My character is of a little more standing, not particularly high but is married off to another fighter. It isn’t a loving marriage, her husband is more interested in climbing the social ladder, becoming a village leader, though is envious of the respect your character gets despite his lower birth. An affair begins between the two which eventually sees your character challenge her husband for her.

2)   A political marriage of sorts, set in or before the 9th century my character is in line for the throne of a kingdom that has never seen an unmarried female on the throne. As it stands her uncle has taken the throne leaving my character infuriated and the kingdom in civil war, with the uncle’s traditional following against the princess and her family’s loyal supporters. Your character is from a tribe of warriors, uncivilised and feral so the tale says. My character seeks out yours and offers substantial lands and gold in exchange for helping her win back her crown. Now we can either do the clans chieftain agreeing on the terms she marries your character to secure the safety and future of the clan, or your character himself proposes marriage as security, or we eradicate marriage and the political alignment turns to a romantic one that is all up for discussion.

3)   (B) means Brother and (S) means Sister. A medieval setting, (B) was sent out on a campaign six years previous, to further spread his father’s realm and to secure alliances from neighbouring realms. In his absence, the king is slowly being poisoned with his wife intent on marrying his younger more viral brother. The king dies, but the queen is not taken as bride as she has planned but rather the usurper has his eyes set on the princess. Word gets to (B) of his father’s murder and he makes a hasty return, quick to reclaim his father’s crown and rescue his beloved (S).