You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

November 27, 2020, 02:11:26 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Like Marshmallow Paste (fluffy and light MxF craving inside)  (Read 335 times)

Offline AcademicCuriosity9110Topic starter

Like Marshmallow Paste (fluffy and light MxF craving inside)
« on: August 25, 2018, 09:11:03 PM »
So, I've been going on a nostalgia trip, and after listening to Avril Lavigne's "Complicated" and "Sk8er Boi" on a loop for days, I think it's safe to say that I want to combine the plots here and do something light and fluffy and as romantic as Gomez and Morticia Addams. Practically vanilla in terms of kink, limited to at most light bondage, pet play, and D/s dynamics. I'm imagining something where "Sk8er Boi" is more or less the basic backstory between our characters, which would be the titular "skater boy" (MC) and the girl he ends up with (YC), and then "Complicated" forming a major plot arc in the main story, as MC and YC deal with their rise to fame and MC starts to change. Of course, given that I want to do something light and fluffy overall, they would pull through and make it work.

Anyways, on to the minutiae: I prefer third person, past tense, am fine with a minimum of a paragraph per response for the most part, prefer threads or PMs, and have no demands for frequent responses.

Anybody interested, shoot me a message and we can get it rolling.