Ilvermorny (Seeking Co-GM and more Staff!)

Started by lux89, August 23, 2018, 05:09:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bibliophilia

Timeless

.. I know I shouldn't, but.. *plants interest flag*

I would like to reserve Lee Min Ho for now, if that's okay?

Bibliophilia

himawari

Since we're talking witches......

can I first face claim Danielle Campbell? :P
(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
Himawari’s Fields of Ideas

Mellific

So happy to see more interest here! Yay! I'm getting really pumped for seeing everyone's characters. We're hoping to have the template for your character sheets up soon!  ;D

O/O | A/A | MM

Diesel Heart

I'm excited! I have plenty of plans with my two beauties, and I am quite confident you'll hate/love them.

Levi

As most people seem to be talking about FC I'll be using zendaya maree stoermer coleman
A Working Progress.             Posting responses are: Slow.    Updated

Madam Striga

Quote from: Mellific on August 27, 2018, 09:43:16 AM
So happy to see more interest here! Yay! I'm getting really pumped for seeing everyone's characters. We're hoping to have the template for your character sheets up soon!  ;D

Spoiler: I'm just gonna make a big nerd |:

Crash

I really shouldn’t but claiming Kiana Lede Brown....

"Sorry, you must survive at least 3 games with me before we can chat like this."
Congratulations, you've unlocked Flirtatious Crash! - Envious

Mellific

Announcement!

Here is the character sheet template! Create away!  ;D
Please send your sheets to both Mellific and Lux89.

[center][size=12pt]〚Introductory Information〛[/size][/center]

[float=right][img height=300 padding=10]https://res.cloudinary.com/teepublic/image/private/s--I_-tn6w3--/t_Resized%20Artwork/c_fit,g_north_west,h_954,w_954/co_262c3a,e_outline:48/co_262c3a,e_outline:inner_fill:48/co_ffffff,e_outline:48/co_ffffff,e_outline:inner_fill:48/co_bbbbbb,e_outline:3:1000/c_mpad,g_center,h_1260,w_1260/b_rgb:eeeeee/c_limit,f_auto,h_285,q_90,w_285/v1471817442/production/designs/644685_1[/img][/float]

[b]Full Name:[/b] Your character's name (Include a nickname, if applicable)

[b]Age:[/b] How old is your character on the first day of school? (All students must be 17 years or older)

[b]Birth Date:[/b] When was your character born? (Please write month, day and year)

[b]Sexuality:[/b] What sexuality does your character identify with?

[b]Blood Status:[/b] Your character's status (No-Maj born, Half-blood or Pure-Blood)

[b]Birthplace:[/b] Where was your character born/where did they grow up? (Ilvermorny accepts students from the US, Mexico and Canada)

[b]Year:[/b] What year is your character? (First - 17/18, Second - 18/19, Third - 19/20, Fourth - 20/21, Fifth - 21/22, Sixth - 22/23, Seventh - 23/24)

[b]House:[/b] What House is your character in? (Thunderbird, Wampus, Horned Serpent, or Pukwudgie)

[b]Wand Length | Wood | Core:[/b] What length/wood/core is your character's wand? (Please refer [url=http://harrypotter.wikia.com/wiki/Wand]here[/url] for a list)

[b]Patronus:[/b] (If applicable, what form does your character's patronus take?)

[b]Apparation License:[/b] Yes or No

[center][img height=200]http://cdn.onlinewebfonts.com/svg/img_248921.png[/img] [img height=200]http://cdn.onlinewebfonts.com/svg/img_248921.png[/img] [img height=200]http://cdn.onlinewebfonts.com/svg/img_248921.png[/img] [img height=200]http://cdn.onlinewebfonts.com/svg/img_248921.png[/img] [img height=200]http://cdn.onlinewebfonts.com/svg/img_248921.png[/img]

[size=12pt]〚Personal Information〛[/size][/center]

[b]Notable Features:[/b] Please provide examples of what distinguishes your character's appearance. This can be as long or as short as you would like. (Examples: Freckles, Tattoos, Dyed hair, Jewelry that is often worn, etc.) Feel free to describe specifics such as tattoos, or link an image.

[b]General Appearance:[/b] Please describe the more standard aspects of your character's appearance. What is their figure shape, or athletic build? Include height, hair color, eye color, etc. (Please write at least one or two sentences with descriptions.)

[b]Personality Traits:[/b] Please provide a list of at least five attributes - negative and positive - that describe your character. You may include habits and mannerisms in this section, if you would like. This can be written in bullet points or paragraph form. (Examples: Honest, Suspicious, Jealous, Brave, Loyal, Independent, etc.) Feel free to expand with a brief summary, if you wish.

[b]Brief History:[/b] Please provide at least three paragraphs that detail your character's background. How did they grow up? Who is their family? What has their previous education with magic or otherwise been like? How has their experience with magic (and others finding out that they have magical abilities) gone?

[b]Strengths:[/b] Please list at least three strengths for your character. (Can include academic strengths)

[b]Weaknesses:[/b] Please list at least three weaknesses for your character. (Can include fears)

[b]Likes:[/b] Please list at least three things that your character likes.

[b]Dislikes:[/b] Please list at least three things that your character dislikes.

[b]Family:[/b] Immediate family only is required for this section, if your character is No-Maj born or half-blood. For pure-blood characters, include extended family (paternal and maternal grandparents, at the least). Please list the following: Name | Relation | Occupation | Age | Blood status. For deceased family, please specify.

[center][size=12pt]〚Academic Information〛[/size][/center]

[spoiler=Scores]
[u]Passing Grades[/u]
O - Outstanding
E - Exceeds Expectations
A - Acceptable

[u]Failing Grades[/u]
P - Poor
D - Dreadful
[s]T - Troll[/s]
[/spoiler]

[b]OWL Grades:[/b] (Only for Fifth years and up.)
[i]Charms[/i] -
[i]Transfiguration[/i] -
[i]Herbology[/i] -
[i]Defense Against the Dark Arts[/i] -
[i]Ancient Runes[/i] -
[i]Potions[/i] -
[i]Care of Magical Creatures[/i] -
[i]Astronomy[/i] -
[i]Divination[/i] -
[i]History of Magic[/i] -
[i]Arithmancy[/i] -
[i]No-Maj Studies[/i] -

[center][size=12pt]〚Miscellaneous Information〛[/size][/center]

[b]Familiar:[/b] If applicable, feel free to provide an image to link. (If not, feel free to remove this section from your CS)

[b]Face-claim:[/b] Please provide the name of the face-claim you are using for your character's image.

[b]O/O's:[/b] Please provide a link to your On's and Off's or write specific O/O's here.

[b]Notes:[/b] Include anything here about your character that wasn't covered above, if applicable. (If not, feel free to remove this section)

[b]Extra Curriculars/Sports:[/b] Please list any and all curriculars for your character. If you're unsure about this section, PM the GM's. (Example: Is your character in a club or sport? Are they an Aid to a department or faculty in the school? Do they help organize parties and events?)

Character Sheet
〚Introductory Information〛

Full Name: Your character's name (Include a nickname, if applicable)

Age: How old is your character on the first day of school? (All students must be 17 years or older)

Birth Date: When was your character born? (Please write month, day and year)

Sexuality: What sexuality does your character identify with?

Blood Status: Your character's status (No-Maj born, Half-blood or Pure-Blood)

Birthplace: Where was your character born/where did they grow up? (Ilvermorny accepts students from the US, Mexico and Canada)

Year: What year is your character? (First - 17/18, Second - 18/19, Third - 19/20, Fourth - 20/21, Fifth - 21/22, Sixth - 22/23, Seventh - 23/24)

House: What House is your character in? (Thunderbird, Wampus, Horned Serpent, or Pukwudgie)

Wand Length | Wood | Core: What length/wood/core is your character's wand? (Please refer here for a list)

Patronus: (If applicable, what form does your character's patronus take?)

Apparation License: Yes or No

〚Personal Information〛

Notable Features: Please provide examples of what distinguishes your character's appearance. This can be as long or as short as you would like. (Examples: Freckles, Tattoos, Dyed hair, Jewelry that is often worn, etc.) Feel free to describe specifics such as tattoos, or link an image.

General Appearance: Please describe the more standard aspects of your character's appearance. What is their figure shape, or athletic build? Include height, hair color, eye color, etc. (Please write at least one or two sentences with descriptions.)

Personality Traits: Please provide a list of at least five attributes - negative and positive - that describe your character. You may include habits and mannerisms in this section, if you would like. This can be written in bullet points or paragraph form. (Examples: Honest, Suspicious, Jealous, Brave, Loyal, Independent, etc.) Feel free to expand with a brief summary, if you wish.

Brief History: Please provide at least three paragraphs that detail your character's background. How did they grow up? Who is their family? What has their previous education with magic or otherwise been like? How has their experience with magic (and others finding out that they have magical abilities) gone?

Strengths: Please list at least three strengths for your character. (Can include academic strengths)

Weaknesses: Please list at least three weaknesses for your character. (Can include fears)

Likes: Please list at least three things that your character likes.

Dislikes: Please list at least three things that your character dislikes.

Family: Immediate family only is required for this section, if your character is No-Maj born or half-blood. For pure-blood characters, include extended family (paternal and maternal grandparents, at the least). Please list the following: Name | Relation | Occupation | Age | Blood status. For deceased family, please specify.

〚Academic Information〛

Scores

Passing Grades
O - Outstanding
E - Exceeds Expectations
A - Acceptable

Failing Grades
P - Poor
D - Dreadful
T - Troll

OWL Grades: (Only for fifth years and up.)
Charms -
Transfiguration -
Herbology -
Defense Against the Dark Arts -
Ancient Runes -
Potions -
Care of Magical Creatures -
Astronomy -
Divination -
History of Magic -
Arithmancy -
No-Maj Studies -

〚Miscellaneous Information〛

Familiar: If applicable, feel free to provide an image to link. (If not, feel free to remove this section from your CS)

Face-claim: Please provide the name of the face-claim you are using for your character's image.

O/O's: Please provide a link to your On's and Off's or write specific O/O's here.

Notes: Include anything here about your character that wasn't covered above, if applicable. (If not, feel free to remove this section)

Extra Curriculars/Sports: Please list any and all curriculars for your character. If you're unsure about this section, PM the GM's. (Example: Is your character in a club or sport? Are they an Aid to a department or faculty in the school? Do they help organize parties and events?)

O/O | A/A | MM

Mellific

Yay, Crash! And what are you talking about? Of course you should!  :P

Just so everyone knows, I've made an Accepted Characters thread, which can be found: Here! This is also where we'll be keeping track of face claim reservations.

O/O | A/A | MM

Josietta

I'd love to join! Can I reserve face claims on Heather Rae Young and Jessie Pavelka?
I'm gonna make them a brother/sister pair.

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖                    ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖
                                 O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 
                           Warning:  Finicky Muse Ahead!

Mellific

Quote from: Josietta on August 27, 2018, 02:12:04 PM
I'd love to join! Can I reserve face claims on Heather Rae Young and Jessie Pavelka?
I'm gonna make them a brother/sister pair.

Yay!  ;D

Of course! I'll get them added to the roster.  :-)

O/O | A/A | MM

Dragongoddess

I know I shouldn't do this but if I do join, I'm considering using Marie Avergopolus but idk

Josietta

Quote from: Mellific on August 27, 2018, 02:23:20 PM
Yay!  ;D

Of course! I'll get them added to the roster.  :-)

Yay! so do I PM you my sheet when its finished?

EDIT:  I just noticed the template isn't up yet.. hehe.. I got ahead of myself!

O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 

Crash

Now I am toying with three different FC’s.....

"Sorry, you must survive at least 3 games with me before we can chat like this."

Madam Striga

Crash

Madam Striga

Mm. But they don't have to be well known? As long as they're 18+
I found someone I like but I dunno if I can use her

Josietta

Quote from: Zoastria on August 27, 2018, 03:06:35 PM
Are faceclaims compulsory?

Faceclaims are found in most group games. I know some of them that require a face to go with the character sheet.

For this game, they have this posted:

Rules
3.) All characters are 17 years of age or older.
Faceclaims are of adults.
Artwork are not accepted.

O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 

Josietta

Quote from: Zoastria on August 27, 2018, 03:19:23 PM
Mm. But they don't have to be well known? As long as they're 18+
I found someone I like but I dunno if I can use her

If you don't have a name, it can be listed as unknown. I can help you research who it might be if you wanna post it up here.

O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 

Madam Striga

Quote from: Josietta on August 27, 2018, 03:21:00 PM
If you don't have a name, it can be listed as unknown. I can help you research who it might be if you wanna post it up here.

She's a instagram/deviantart model called Lyumos

Josietta

Quote from: Zoastria on August 27, 2018, 03:23:10 PM

Using just that name is enough for most GMs. They can include a link to the artist/model's page for reference.

O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 

Mellific

Quote from: Josietta on August 27, 2018, 02:46:14 PM
Yay! so do I PM you my sheet when its finished?

EDIT:  I just noticed the template isn't up yet.. hehe.. I got ahead of myself!

Template for CS's is here! And yes, please PM the sheet to myself and Lux. ^^

Quote from: Zoastria on August 27, 2018, 03:23:10 PM

She's fine to use, as long as she's old enough. Which she looks to be. Also, I looked a bit further and it seems she calls herself Lada Lyumos, so that's the name we'll reserve for you.  :-)

Quote from: Zoastria on August 27, 2018, 03:06:35 PM
Are faceclaims compulsory?

You don't need to reserve a face claim. The main reason people like to do that is so that their FC of choice doesn't get swept up by someone else. It's perfectly okay if you don't know who you want to play yet. I'm still pondering over options, myself, lol.

Quote from: Dragongoddess on August 27, 2018, 02:38:31 PM
I know I shouldn't do this but if I do join, I'm considering using Marie Avergopolus but idk

You can always think it over and then let me know later on if you'd like to reserve that FC or not.

O/O | A/A | MM

Madam Striga

Quote from: Mellific on August 27, 2018, 03:30:19 PM
Template for CS's is here! And yes, please PM the sheet to myself and Lux. ^^

She's fine to use, as long as she's old enough. Which she looks to be. Also, I looked a bit further and it seems she calls herself Lada Lyumos, so that's the name we'll reserve for you.  :-)

You don't need to reserve a face claim. The main reason people like to do that is so that their FC of choice doesn't get swept up by someone else. It's perfectly okay if you don't know who you want to play yet. I'm still pondering over options, myself, lol.

You can always think it over and then let me know later on if you'd like to reserve that FC or not.

Thanks for clearing it up, Mel!