You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

November 18, 2018, 07:30:06 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Ilvermorny School of Witchcraft & Wizardry  (Read 4952 times)

Offline Caela

Re: Ilvermorny School of Witchcraft & Wizardry
« Reply #225 on: October 14, 2018, 03:56:00 AM »
Why oh why did an HP game need to pop up where I could see it?!

Part of the brain said to avoid another game because life is busy...the half reminds me it will be easing up in a few weeks...

Online Mellific

« Reply #226 on: October 14, 2018, 04:43:08 AM »

Part of the brain said to avoid another game because life is busy...the half reminds me it will be easing up in a few weeks...

We shamelessly enable, here. So, JOIN US! -Starts a chant.-

But really, we are about to move into October IC (at the end of October IRL) and a whole lot of new scenes and opportunities will be sprouting up with that. Additionally, even though most of our players write pretty quickly, I don't think anybody would mind being patient for a post as long as they knew what to anticipate.  :-)

Offline CurvyKitten

• Dame
  • Addict
  • Location: Trust your heart if the seas catch fire, live by love though the stars walk backward.
  • Sex is a part of nature. I go along with nature.
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 1
« Reply #227 on: October 14, 2018, 04:44:05 AM »

Yes, come join us you know you want to! And you want to play with me...us play with us. <,<...>.> Wait that still sounded dirty. DANG IT!

Offline Caela

« Reply #228 on: October 14, 2018, 05:57:39 PM »
We shamelessly enable, here. So, JOIN US! -Starts a chant.-

But really, we are about to move into October IC (at the end of October IRL) and a whole lot of new scenes and opportunities will be sprouting up with that. Additionally, even though most of our players write pretty quickly, I don't think anybody would mind being patient for a post as long as they knew what to anticipate.  :-)

The bolded part is good to know. I am kind of slow at the moment because I work full time, am in nursing school full time and am a single parent. I average posting about once or twice a week to my games. Come December my crazy will let up a bit though because I'm actually quitting my job for my last semester...soooooooooooooo looking forward to only focusing on school and the kidlet! Which will give me far more posting time as well. :D

Yes, come join us you know you want to! And you want to play with me...us play with us. <,<...>.> Wait that still sounded dirty. DANG IT!

You meant it to be dirty! :P 

Offline Luciferia

« Reply #229 on: October 14, 2018, 07:30:22 PM »

I'm here too Caela. <3 ;)

Offline CurvyKitten

• Dame
  • Addict
  • Location: Trust your heart if the seas catch fire, live by love though the stars walk backward.
  • Sex is a part of nature. I go along with nature.
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 1
« Reply #230 on: October 14, 2018, 08:52:00 PM »
The bolded part is good to know. I am kind of slow at the moment because I work full time, am in nursing school full time and am a single parent. I average posting about once or twice a week to my games. Come December my crazy will let up a bit though because I'm actually quitting my job for my last semester...soooooooooooooo looking forward to only focusing on school and the kidlet! Which will give me far more posting time as well. :D

You meant it to be dirty! :P

I ADMIT NOTHING!

And no worries you're well worth the wait and we have a great group here. So no worries on posting speed. You know my happy butt will want to post with you :P lol

Offline Caela

« Reply #231 on: October 14, 2018, 09:02:45 PM »
I'm here too Caela. <3 ;)

Woot!

I ADMIT NOTHING!

And no worries you're well worth the wait and we have a great group here. So no worries on posting speed. You know my happy butt will want to post with you :P lol

You don't have to admit...I KNOW.  >:) >:) >:)

Will look through sheet and at making one of my own tomorrow after clinicals...I cannot resist the lure!

Online Mellific

« Reply #232 on: November 12, 2018, 04:37:22 AM »
Ilvermorny has now reached Big Game Status!!!

We are always accepting! Here is the big board! If you're interested, all you need to do is make a character sheet and send it in to Mellific & Lux89.

There are still plenty of mysteries and secrets to uncover at Ilvermorny. We have just recently jumped into October, IC.
(Halloween has been quite a fright this year, and not just from the costumes at the dance!)
So, we're only in the second month of school and we'd love to see what your character brings to the story!
« Last Edit: November 12, 2018, 04:39:21 AM by Mellific »

Offline Caela

« Reply #233 on: November 12, 2018, 10:18:32 AM »
Still watching this closely. I can't jump in yet but my stress will vastly decrease in a few weeks and I'll look seriously into making a sheet.