You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

November 30, 2020, 06:03:41 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Man to magic girl  (Read 891 times)

Online craericTopic starter

Man to magic girl
« on: August 21, 2018, 07:07:56 PM »
Much different than my usual fair, but something I have had an itch for for a while. 
A guy, 40sh, due to some cosmic mix up ends up a Magical girl (16-21 year old), and must deal with it.  I am looking for a equal aged boyfriend or girlfriend for her, that would also like to help
set the world- a solo GM with a GMPC as it were.  Light romance, maybe a bit of smut, and fun cosmic adventure await.  Preferably in a new/custom universe.

If using a system, I would be wiling to try Pathfinder (Even with other players!) as a synthesis summoner (Her eidolon being her alternate form) or M&M 2 or 3 most likely.  If anybody is interested, I'm game :)

Offline Figment

Re: Man to magic girl
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2018, 04:03:37 PM »
Hey there!

I'm a huge fan of the magical girl genre myself, and I'm pretty much a stickler for some weird twists- especially in regards to gender benders and the like.
I'm getting the feel the gist would be some good old fashioned, classic magical girl style plotline?

Would your character have the goal of eventually returning his life/sex to normal again? Or is it pretty settled that he is stuck that way and eventually just get the swing of things.

How long/short were you thinking this would be?

Sorry for all the questions or if this isn't the normal manner of doing things. I'm pretty freshly new here on E and am kind of getting my legs.

« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2018, 07:06:45 PM »
Bump.  Had a story begining, but it just desolved for some reason. 

« Reply #3 on: December 26, 2018, 02:28:10 PM »
Bump?

« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2019, 04:23:54 PM »
I am still craving this too.

« Reply #5 on: August 20, 2019, 12:23:09 AM »
Still craving, if anybody is willing.