You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

November 19, 2018, 09:28:21 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Welcome To The Seat of The Stars [lit. M for lit. F] (W.I.P)  (Read 662 times)

Offline StarcallerTopic starter

Welcome To The Seat of The Stars [lit. M for lit. F] (W.I.P)
« on: August 18, 2018, 07:30:50 AM »

A humble greeting...

Have the stars led you here? Come, then, wary traveler, the gates are open. Care to listen for a moment? I may have some words to speak, so make yourself comfortable. You're my guest now.

So, who am I, you're wondering?

I'm a lover of stories. So tell me yours. Or do you prefer to hear mine, first? Fair enough. But you will owe me one next time we meet. I am Starcaller. I could tell you everything about myself right here, but the fun is in the mystery. Isn't it?

All you need to know is that I love stories. And that I love writing, though, not by myself. It's always better when I have a partner whom I can play with. Will you be that partner? Only time will tell, I suppose.

I've been writing for ten years or more. I'd like to think I'm a pretty good writer, but that is for you alone to judge after you have a good look through everything I've written on here so far. However, there is a lot of room left for improvement, so if you could help me in that regard, I'd be grateful. I strive to improve. Criticism will not ruin me, as long as it's in good taste, obviously.

In regards to writing...

I enjoy writing detailed. Detailed to very detailed and beyond, sometimes. However, post length doesn't mean everything, not in all cases. Sometimes, writing a little less and telling a little more can be crucial. As such, I will not set a post length standard. I will say, however, that I don't enjoy one-liners or very short posts. A look into my post history can tell you more about my capabilities as a writer and about what I generally expect of a future partner. It's very simple, we're here to find entertainment, so let us entertain each other! However, grammar is a big thing for me. I suppose I am a perfectionist by nature in that regard so I will make sure that every one of my posts is grammatically correct, without even using the spell check feature.

Do be warned, though, that I am still only human and humans, sometimes, make mistakes. Forgive and be forgiven.

I cannot promise daily posts. In fact, I will not promise anything in regards to posting, however, I will announce that I have an open line of communication on Discord if you are into talking a lot between writing. Just ask and I will provide you with my name and tag! I do promise not to disappear without saying a word, though, and I hope you can say the same! But even if it does happen, I won't hate you for it. Life is life.

As about what gets me going...

I have here the thread explaining everything that you need to know. Do peruse it, please:

Of plots, stories and prompts...

It's what you are here for, is it not? I could probably guess you're excited to see what I have in mind. And what if it's not what you enjoy? Well then, no worries, come back anytime and you may find something that is actually suited for your tastes. So, let's not waste any more time and get on with it.

Plots

Into The Badlands (Taken!)

The year is 2070. A war torn Earth still struggles to survive. The conditions are tough and much of the planet's surface is a wasteland of either desert or arctic conditions. Yet, as always, the humans survive, living their day-to-day lives as they can. Though with such conditions, there come those who survive by whatever means. And with their existence, becoming a bounty hunter turns out to be a lucrative business. Gunsligers travel the badlands either in solitude or in small companies, stopping by any settlement and solving their problems one bullet at a time.

In the small town of Hope, at evening, a solitary figure walks into the town's tavern. The employment board at the entrance is filled with wanted figures just waiting for a skilled gunslinger to bring them to justice. Is he the one to do it?

Note: I will leave it open as to what character you will play in this story. She can be either the barmaid, a curious local, a troubled one or even one of the bounty figures. I'm eager to see what you come up with!

The Island (Not up for it!)

He is a cartographer and as such, an avid explorer. He is decided to map the entire world and to explore every of its corners. Embarking on a journey towards his next destination, he finds himself stranded on a strange island when the ship he travels with is caught in a storm and wrecked. The sole survivor of the whole tragedy, he soon begins to explore the island and attempt to find where exactly he is. The island is a strange place, filled with dangerous monsters of the sorts he'd never seen before, and ruins of some villages that seem to have been abandoned for centuries.

Then, he comes across something resembling the ruins of a temple and his curiosity gets the best of him. Deep in the bowels of this forgotten sanctuary is where he finds a strange looking mirror which, upon being touched, suddenly transports him somewhere. And just after awaking from the shock does he realize that he's on the very same island, only in the past, when the villages were not mere ruins and the temple stood proud.

What will he find when he interacts with the locals? Will he bear witness to the tragedy that turned the island into a cemetery, or will he help prevent the happenings?

Note: Again, the character you play in this story is entirely your choice! This RP is going to be medieval fantasy all the way. The explorer himself will come from a medieval fantasy setting, too. I'm looking forward to see what more you could add to the story!

The Ace Of Spades And The Queen Of Hearts (Not up for it!)

He (MC) is an expert thief, able to crack any lock. She (YC) is a skilled con artist. They both live their lives through illegal means, and though their skills are undeniable, they never made it big. Yet they both dream of it, crave it to the marrow of their bones. But when they meet at a game of poker, they instantly see in each other the partner they've always needed to be able to reach the stars. The stakes of the game are high, and the stakes beyond it, even higher. One night together is all it takes for them to become certain of what they want to do.

Obsession

She had always been the one he wanted. Yet, she never saw him. She hardly ever noticed his existence, much to his dismay. He would have done anything to have her, all of her, all for himself, and yet she seemed oblivious to it all. They lived in the same town and so, he saw her every day. That, until one day, when he didn't see her anymore. Where had she gone? Did she get married? All his thoughts, all his feelings, they became twisted furthermore by blind rage and hatred and thoughts of what if. What if he had acted sooner? What if he had made his presence known?

Two years pass and she suddenly returns into town, just as unexpectedly as she had left. And he? He trembled with eagerness upon seeing her again. And his twisted mind already devised a plan to keep her there for a long time. Forever.

Warning! Plot and roleplay will contain extreme elements and will not be suited for the faint of heart! Inquire more in private!
Oh, you've reached the end. Already? Won't you stay for more?

It was a pleasure to have you as my guest. If you think we could work together, please, send me a message! I'm eagerly awaiting!
« Last Edit: November 07, 2018, 02:24:18 AM by Starcaller »

Re: Pairings and plots: Revamped thread! (M looking for F)
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2018, 03:29:15 PM »
Added a new pairing and plot idea: Thief/Rogue and Warrior.

Re: Pairings and plots: Revamped thread! (M looking for F)
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2018, 09:29:28 AM »
Added new pairing and plot: Noble woman and lover

Re: Welcome To The Seat of The Stars [lit. M for lit. F] (W.I.P)
« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2018, 01:52:27 AM »
Re-worked the thread, added new idea. (Into The Badlands)

« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2018, 10:45:50 PM »
Added new plot: The Island

« Reply #5 on: September 24, 2018, 12:38:06 AM »
Still have plots to be taken ;)

« Reply #6 on: September 25, 2018, 01:58:49 PM »
New plot up - Obsession!

« Reply #7 on: November 07, 2018, 02:38:53 AM »
TAKEN!

Plot: A Debt Of Honor

Plot setting: Medieval Fantasy

Plot type: Story

Plot layout:

Dark forces are on the rise again, seeking to drive evil through the lands. Kingdoms are in peril, cities and villages are destroyed and the entire world is in great danger. As the sizeable and nigh unstoppable army lays siege and commands destruction on the capital city of a kingdom, the princess seems to remain the last to fight. Her father, the King, disappeared in the battle that ensued, presumed dead, and the army now breaking through every wall of the citadel, the princess takes it upon herself to fight until her dying breath. Yet as she prepares to make a stand, an odd ally rises. The man helps her fend off attackers while trying to convince her to give up the fight and leave the city with him. Or... whatever is left of the city, as it is all but ashes and ruin.

As they finally escape the onslaught, they set out on a journey towards the kingdom's nearest trusted ally, where the princess hopes to be able to warn the king in time about the incoming threat. And where she hopes she might find help in reclaiming her father's kingdom in his name. But what about the mysterious man at her side? He'd told her, among other things, that he owes a debt to her father. What debt would that be?

Plot notes: I want this to be a story. Smut and sex scenes will ensue but I don't want this to be a smut fest, or for our characters to go at it from the first night. What I seek here is to create a world and a story to match! So if you wish to write a story, I am waiting for you!

« Last Edit: November 07, 2018, 01:24:22 PM by Starcaller »