You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

July 20, 2019, 10:15:25 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Male PC Looking for Male DM for D&D Game  (Read 794 times)

Offline Taffin EyreTopic starter

Male PC Looking for Male DM for D&D Game
« on: August 15, 2018, 03:09:46 PM »
The Basics: I'm a longtime RPer looking for fantasy adventure. I have plenty of online and tabletop experience. I'm looking for a male DM for exciting stories with plenty of erotic twists and character interaction with a preference for forced M/M action.

The Character: Taffin Eyre is a swordsman with pretty humble ambitions. Having grown up in a small farming town, he has joined the local watch and helps keep the peace. Just under six feet in height with brown hair and blue eyes, Taffin is something of a loner, probably the result of the death of his parents when he was in his teens. While he is not the most learned of men, he is not stupid though he often comes off as slow since he generally likes to ponder things over before making a decision. He is a skilled carpenter and has dreams of opening up his own shop one day.

Above all, Taffin is a decent man who tries to live with as much courage and integrity as possible. He's not the type to save the world but he is the kind of man who helps build and protect communities.

Re: Male PC Looking for Male DM for D&D Game
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2018, 02:28:55 PM »
Just a quick update. I will be posting on/offs after Labor Day.

Male PC Looking for Male DM for D&D Game With Forced Bi Elements
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2018, 04:55:53 PM »
The Basics: I'm a longtime RPer looking for fantasy adventure. I have plenty of online and tabletop experience. I'm looking for a male DM for exciting stories with plenty of erotic twists and character interaction with a preference for forced M/M action.

The Character: Taffin Eyre is a swordsman with pretty humble ambitions. Having grown up in a small farming town, he has joined the local watch and helps keep the peace. Just under six feet in height with brown hair and blue eyes, Taffin is something of a loner, probably the result of the death of his parents when he was in his teens. While he is not the most learned of men, he is not stupid though he often comes off as slow since he generally likes to ponder things over before making a decision. He is a skilled carpenter and has dreams of opening up his own shop one day.

Above all, Taffin is a decent man who tries to live with as much courage and integrity as possible. He's not the type to save the world but he is the kind of man who helps build and protect communities.

« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2019, 02:27:18 PM »
Refreshing.

« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2019, 09:37:06 AM »
Refreshing.

Offline Sain

« Reply #5 on: March 19, 2019, 10:42:09 AM »
Did you notice this game in the Groups looking for players? https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=302159.0 It seems to be quite close to what you're lookin for :-)

« Reply #6 on: March 22, 2019, 01:42:14 PM »
Thanks, appreciated!

« Reply #7 on: April 09, 2019, 05:28:52 PM »
Straight but open guy exploring scenes with other men thanks to a tabletop game.

The Basics: I'm a longtime RPer looking for fantasy adventure. I have plenty of online and tabletop experience. I'm looking for a male DM for exciting stories with plenty of erotic twists and character interaction.

Offline HopeFox

« Reply #8 on: April 18, 2019, 08:37:49 PM »
I'd be interested to give this a try. I can do a D&D 5E adventure with action, character interaction and plenty of M/M erotic opportunities, consensual and otherwise.

« Reply #9 on: April 22, 2019, 05:17:01 PM »
Apologies for the delayed reply. I would be very interested.

Offline HopeFox

« Reply #10 on: April 22, 2019, 07:05:36 PM »
Okay, cool! So we'd be looking at a common farming village for the opening setting, and the adventure can progress from there. It's there anything you want to specify about the village at this point?

If you make a character sheet (27 point buy, level 1), I can set up IC and OOC threads in the appropriate forum (NC solo system). Also think about what kind of things you want to see in the game. Do you want a mixture of forced and consensual M/M scenes? What about M/F? What about non-humanoid encounters?

« Reply #11 on: April 23, 2019, 06:58:48 AM »
Nothing specific. Small farm town works.

I would prefer more forced M/M scenes. I don't mind some M/F scenes but they aren't needed. Monsters do less for me than humans but we can work them in. I will create a sheet.

Offline HopeFox

« Reply #12 on: April 23, 2019, 07:50:41 AM »
Okay, sounds good! I'll get to work on the story. :)

« Reply #13 on: April 23, 2019, 08:25:13 AM »
Great. I will make the character.

« Reply #14 on: April 23, 2019, 10:57:44 AM »
Let me know if this works:

Taffin Eyre
Male Human Fighter
Level 1
Neutral Good
Representing Michael

Strength   17
Intelligence    9
Wisdom   8   
Dexterity   16   
Constitution   16   
Charisma   14   

HP: 12

Height:    5' 11"
Weight:   225 lb
Skin:   Pale
Eyes:   Blue
Hair:   Dark brown

Languages:   Common, Dwarven,

Weapons: Long sword, dagger.

Armor: Chain mail, helmet, shield, shirt, breeches, socks, boots, undergarment.

Equipment: backpack, bedroll, blanket, bottle, tinderbox, pen, journal, hooted lamp, 3 oil flasks, rations, rope, soap, torches, waterskins, spyglass.

GP: 30
SP: 30

Offline HopeFox

« Reply #15 on: April 24, 2019, 09:27:40 PM »
I've started up the IC thread here. Feel free to post at your leisure, even if we haven't finalized your character sheet.

I'm not quite sure what you're doing with character creation, though. You haven't chosen a Background or any skill proficiencies, and your ability scores don't make sense for a human using point buy. I'm using the table that you can find on this page of D&DBeyond. Shall we start there and go step by step from there?

« Reply #16 on: April 25, 2019, 07:16:27 AM »
Sorry, cut and pasted my old 3 sheet. Yeah, let me redo.

Offline HopeFox

« Reply #17 on: May 03, 2019, 09:51:23 PM »
Any progress with figuring out a 5E sheet? I can help you with the process if you need a hand.

« Reply #18 on: May 06, 2019, 08:25:32 AM »
Apologies. Unexpectedly on the road till tomorrow. I will have the post and the character sheet then. Thanks for your patience.

« Reply #19 on: May 07, 2019, 12:57:04 PM »
Sorry, getting in later than I thought. Will have response your way tomorrow. Apologies.

Offline HopeFox

« Reply #20 on: May 18, 2019, 10:25:50 AM »
Hey, sorry I took so long - I had some computer troubles that I just managed to fix today. How are you going with a 5E character sheet?