You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

September 18, 2020, 02:57:12 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Work in progress.. Nothing inside for now.  (Read 307 times)

Offline flasscheTopic starter

Work in progress.. Nothing inside for now.
« on: August 11, 2018, 03:30:14 AM »

Please refrain from replying directly to this thread, Pm me if you are interested.

Title:I’m not gay, but you’re my best friend.

Excerpt:
Two males, friends since early childhood, have a unique friendship. They have been there for one another through thick and thin, always. When puberty came around and one of them admitted he was gay, the other was there for him, keeping the secret safe in their narrow-minded hometown.
Still, when eventually love and lust also came in to play, their friendship would be tested.
After all, the other isn’t gay, but… for a best friend you might be willing to try?
From there we follow the secret tale of a hidden sexual relationship slowly growing over time whilst friends, family and even a girlfriend need to be kept in the dark.

Content:
-Hidden sexuality
-Stealthy sex
-Cheating
-Conflicting sexuality
-Homophobia

Setting:
Present day.

My Character(s):
I would play the heterosexual best friend. The childhood friend that has always been there for the other. A bit of a goofball and a horn ball, yet reliable where it counts.
Age, personality/body type is all open for debate.

Your Character(s):
The story was written for a homosexual male. Race, traits, build and what not is up to my partner to decide upon.

Inspiration for the scene:
Stephen Lynch - If I were Gay (joke)
« Last Edit: August 13, 2018, 01:14:58 PM by flassche »

Offline flasscheTopic starter

Re: Work in progress.. Nothing inside for now.
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2018, 03:30:32 AM »
Reserved for the main page. To be filled in within the hour.