You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

September 26, 2021, 06:03:10 pm

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Life Is Strange [F for F] [F for M]  (Read 434 times)

Offline NebulousCassTopic starter

• Lady
  • Orgiest
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
Life Is Strange [F for F] [F for M]
« on: August 10, 2018, 07:14:43 am »
Hello, and thank you for taking the time to look at my thread.

I have an idea for a game that I would like to play based on the game Life is Strange.
If you have not played the game then I would strongly suggest that you do, or at least watch someone play it on Youtube. Otherwise you may not fully understand, or enjoy this story.

My idea for this is to play out a story with the following pairings. I am willing to play either Max or Chloe in any of these pairings.

Chloe x Max Caufield
Chloe x Rachel Amber
Chloe x David Madsen
Chloe x Mr. Jefferson
Chloe x Frank Bowers
Chloe x OC
Max x OC
Max x Frank Bowers
Max x Samuel Taylor
Max x David Madsen
Max x Mr. Jefferson
Max x Brooke Scott
Max x Warren Graham
Max x Victoria Chase
Max x Kate Marsh
Max x Dana Ward

If there is a pairing here that you do not see feel free to let me know and we can probably work something out.

The plot would be an alternate time line from the original story most likely, or if you would really like to play out the original story line with some details that you wanted to see happen but didn't get to have happen in the game then we can talk about that for sure. I'm pretty open, just hit me up.

Again thanks for reading and please message me with any questions or ideas you might have!